VP debate 2024

America has never had a Hitler Luth burger! Shame on you for spouting ridiculous nonsense!
???????????
I'm simply providing a vance quote.
Here it is again.......
VANCE SAID - "I go back and forth between thinking Trump is a cynical a**hole like Nixon who wouldn't be that bad (and might even prove useful) or that he's America's Hitler,"

Why in the world would vance have said that?

But he is able to connect with a much larger audience that most Republicans. I think Vance will be the best communicator the Republicans have had since Reagan. Don’t let the perfect become the enemy of the good.
You may feel the coach started the wrong QB in the big game; but when you win at the end; you no longer find it important

Any of them goad thousand of their supporters into taking over the Capitol, killing some police officers in the process, briefly taking over the House chamber, and cause the Speaker of the House and the Vice President to have to be scurried off so they weren't executed?

I think not.

???????????
I'm simply providing a vance quote.
Here it is again.......
VANCE SAID - "I go back and forth between thinking Trump is a cynical a**hole like Nixon who wouldn't be that bad (and might even prove useful) or that he's America's Hitler,"

Why in the world would vance have said that?
Thanks for clearing that up brudda!

I don't find someone knowing my hopes, desires and problems as a qualification. I do appreciate people having empathy for others, but it isn't determinative to me.

As for Walz' time in Congress, I agree he has experience in office but experience =/= policy or accomplishments. It just means he has been elected to office. I haven't been given a single accomplishment he actually spearheaded or achieved that makes me consider him worthy to be 1st in line succession to the presidency.

A Governor? O.K., I admit I like voting for governors. Executive experience is can be worthwhile. It also provides a record of how a leader performs when in the crucible. I think Walz had significant failures during his terms as governor, but I would hope he would have learned from those - specifically his failures as a leader during the summer riots. ('Cuz I don't see us getting better as a nation.)

I guess I am saying that I still don't see where Walz has policy or accomplishments to stand on. You did provide examples of his experience, and I find that to be relevant also, I am just not sure the experience you cited gives me confidence in Walz to be an effective leader.

Regardless of our different assessment of Walz, I do sincerely appreciate your response to my post, and I respect that you did it without the vitriol that often manifests here on the board when we discuss these issues. Thank you.

I guess I land here after last night's debate: of the 4 candidates on the two tickets, I wish I could vote for Vance. He has his flaws, but he showed himself to be thoughtful, articulate, persuasive, compassionate and in command. I did not see the "weird." I also found him to be someone who has engaged in self-reflection; someone who is willing to admit he has grown ("evolved", if you prefer.) All the other candidates seem to run from that as if it is a character flaw rather than a strength.
I saw Vance as very polished and somewhat shifty. ”I’ve grown” is code for “I’m changing my position due to the change in political winds”. Walz came across as having a mediocre intellect and background. He’s the epitome of the competence crises.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
Any of them goad thousand of their supporters into taking over the Capitol, killing some police officers in the process, briefly taking over the House chamber, and cause the Speaker of the House and the Vice President to have to be scurried off so they weren't executed?

I think not.
Lol .... Hook line & sinker.

I think not.
Link on those assassination attempts or it didn't happen. They were scurried off so they wouldn't get caught opening the doors for the Soros operatives.

VN Store

Back