Wacko Marjorie Green embraced by Trump, GOP leaders

Says the guy quoting doctors who ignore mountains of data to reach their conclusions. They aren't doing massive amounts of research but are more likely relying on the research of others.
LOL! How do you know how doctors at Johns Hopkins arrive at their conclusions? This is rich.

The Red Women and I just got back from her infectious disease Dr appointment. I’m pretty sure I’m not being lied to about those numbers

That’s actually not true.
Look at the numbers this morning. Hospitalization is way down with Omni. The majority of people in the hospital with Omni are there for something else and happen to be positive. If they didn’t have other issues they would not be hospitalized for Omni
Is this your opinion / perception or do you have any data to support this claim?

My 95 yo MIL had a need to go to the emergency room yesterday morning. Spent 8 hours in the waiting room and then on a bed in the hallway along with apx 10 others needing medical care. I don’t claim to know anything except the few folks in my circle who have needed to visit the hospital lately all described similar sever overcrowded conditions

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Again. As a metric “hospitalization” is and should be the standard. Cases are through the roof and hospitalization with Covid is down. Hospitalization with Covid as only issues is less than influenza as only issue.
Hospitalizations for COVID are becoming non-existent.... among people who have been vaccinated.

Is this your opinion / perception or do you have any data to support this claim?

My 95 yo MIL had a need to go to the emergency room yesterday morning. Spent 8 hours in the waiting room and then on a bed in the hallway along with apx 10 others needing medical care. I don’t claim to know anything except the few folks in my circle who have needed to visit the hospital lately all described similar sever overcrowded conditions
Due to unvaccinated COVID patients.

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
I don't believe that broad brush either. There are plenty of at risk people who could benefit. The healthy and the unaffected young are not in that group though
Look carefully at what he said. He said "Anyone pushing this therapeutic into ANYONE". I took that to mean the mandates when I read it. I think most people on this side don't necessarily want to ban the jab, but it should be a personal choice and not a mandate.

Look carefully at what he said. He said "Anyone pushing this therapeutic into ANYONE". I took that to mean the mandates when I read it. I think most people on this side don't necessarily want to ban the jab, but it should be a personal choice and not a mandate.
Could have meant doctors as well since mine did make the effort to push me that way.

At a certain point, I suppose it does come down to who you trust... but you should be aware of what the consensus opinions are. You don't see a lot of MD's arguing with the conclusions of the Mayo Clinic or Johns Hopkins.
I guess I've come to the point where I'm just cynical about anything these so-called doctors or politicians or media says about any of this.

The medical community, in particular, has done tremendous damage to their reputation throughout this ordeal and have pizzed away a lot of trust between themselves and their patients.

*winner*

Mine did and I found a new doctor ASAP earlier this year last year.
My doctor listened to my concerns, and although he was 'vaccinated' himself, he agreed with my concerns and recommended that I not get the therapy. My wife's doctor on the other hand is/was a hard core 'vax' pusher. My wife will be leaving her practice.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Better spoken but every bit as stupid. Almost every person was embarrassed to see her in congress. She wasn't embraced and celebrated for her stupidity.

There are several democrats like her in congress. Possibly elected for SJWs.

My doctor listened to my concerns, and although he was 'vaccinated' himself, he agreed with my concerns and recommended that I not get the therapy. My wife's doctor on the other hand is/was a hard core 'vax' pusher. My wife will be leaving her practice.

My wife and I disagreed on whether or not to get the pre-teen daughter vaxxed. I eventually backed down because of the potential of a pre-existing condition. To this point, she has been as healthy as you can be during this covid ordeal. There is a reason kids in her age group were last to get approved because they don't really need it. I'm not sold on potential long-term effects because there's been no long term testing. Besides for all of us that did get vaccinated now they're telling us it no longer works and we need more shots. There are some medical professionals who disagree, and the lack of advice about therapeutics reeks of a political agenda. Hilarious.

Do what I'm about to do and go to Walmart. You'll likely not only get the Omicron variant but possibly a few other communicable diseases.

Truth be told, I might've already had it and was asymptomatic. My wife and kids were sick 3 weeks ago and I didn't feel much of anything. Seems like if they all had regular colds, I would have got it too.

Reactions: AshG

VN Store

Back