Wacko Marjorie Green embraced by Trump, GOP leaders

As that post you replied to clearly stated in the 2nd paragraph, but I will repeat verbatim, :

"Marjorie Taylor-Greene has been spreading misinformation on their platform, which could be dangerous, for close to a year now. She has repeatedly claimed without any basis in fact, that the COVID vaccines are ineffective. All of the relevant data, points to the contrary."

About the only thing the Republican Party has to offer is lies. It caters to those blighted individuals who fear and dislike all of the things they never learned to understand about life and the world, and they do not understand a lot. So they listen to ignorant talking heads on audio or video programs. Those *********** do not know WTF they are talking about, but they know how to spread false gossip.

About the only thing the Republican Party has to offer is lies. It caters to those blighted individuals who fear and dislike all of the things they never learned to understand about life and the world, and they do not understand a lot. So they listen to ignorant talking heads on audio or video programs. Those *********** do not know WTF they are talking about, but they know how to spread false gossip.
Don Lemon

Look dude, you can count the total minutes I have watched his show on the fingers of my hands, maybe the fingers of one hand. I gave you my impression. If you want to make something bad out of it, then eff you and the high horse you ride in on.

Look dude, you can count the total minutes I have watched his show on the fingers of my hands, maybe the fingers of one hand. I gave you my impression. If you want to make something bad out of it, then eff you and the horse you ride in on.

LOL

Reactions: StarRaider
Look dude, you can count the total minutes I have watched his show on the fingers of my hands, maybe the fingers of one hand. I gave you my impression. If you want to make something bad out of it, then eff you and the high horse you ride in on.
Don Lemon is in response to this comment...

So they listen to ignorant talking heads on audio or video programs.

Well, in all fairness, 2020 and 2021 primed us all for strange years ahead.
scary-movie-shawn-wayans.gif

Ethno-state authoritarians? WTF?

And the leftist "owners" have been doing all kinds of nonsense the right doesn't like for years without the right saying anything. But this is an escalation of their power by coordinating with the govt to silence opposing ideas.

When did the right ever STFU about anything they didn't like?

In what way did coordinating with the government escalate the "owners" power to silence the opposition? I see no actual government involvement in deplatforming and Twitter didn't need the government to empower them to do this. What on earth are you talking about?

When did the right ever STFU about anything they didn't like?

In what way did coordinating with the government escalate the "owners" power to silence the opposition? I see no actual government involvement in deplatforming and Twitter didn't need the government to empower them to do this. What on earth are you talking about?
Hypocritical Psaki leads chilling effort to flag 'misinformation'

"We're flagging problematic posts for Facebook that spread disinformation. We're working with doctors and medical experts…who are popular with their audience with accurate information. So, we're helping get trusted content out there."

That's White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki brazenly saying the quiet part out loud regarding the U.S. government colluding with a private company in deciding what constitutes misinformation and what doesn’t.

No, I have said that the govt is working with companies like Twitter to deny people their rights.

The straw man of Twitter being private or the govt not owning Twitter doesn't matter if the govt is able to get the same desired results either way.
Conservatives/Republicans don't have the right to Twitter membership, any more than Gator fans have the right to VolNation membership.

Laws protecting free speech aren't enacted and enforced in the United States of America based on how @Rasputin_Vol defines the right to free speech. Laws protecting an American's right to free speech are enacted and enforced in this country based on how the United States Constitution defines the right to free speech under the 1st Amendment. Once again, it matters that Twitter is privately-owned. Under the law, having influence over a private business's activities is not the same thing as having an ownership stake in that same private business.

You are whining over what you perceive to be the unfairness of Twitter's bias in favor of liberal policies and the Democratic Party, but Jack Dorsey has just as much right to be biased in favor of liberals as Freak has to be biased in favor of the Tennessee Volunteers. If conservatives/Republicans don't like that bias, then they should start their own social media platform and compete against Twitter. If there aren't any conservatives/Republicans skilled enough to do that, then that is their problem... not Jack Dorsey's.

Reactions: K-town Vol Fan
Laws protecting free speech aren't enacted and enforced in the United States of America based on how @Rasputin_Vol defines the right to free speech. Laws protecting an American's right to free speech are enacted and enforced in this country based on how the United States Constitution defines the right to free speech under the 1st Amendment. Once again, it matters that Twitter is privately-owned. Under the law, having influence over a private business's activities is not the same thing as having an ownership stake in that same private business.

You keep arguing a point that I am not making. For the sake of this conversation, lets agree that the govt does not own a stake in these social media companies. That is not the point I am making.

One more time... the govt is on record as saying that they are working with private companies to limit certain types of speech. That is a backdoor violation of the 1st Amendment. The govt is not directly limiting free speech, but are instead using an intermediary to do their dirty work for them.

Hypocritical Psaki leads chilling effort to flag 'misinformation'
"We're flagging problematic posts for Facebook that spread disinformation. We're working with doctors and medical experts…who are popular with their audience with accurate information. So, we're helping get trusted content out there."

That's White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki brazenly saying the quiet part out loud regarding the U.S. government colluding with a private company in deciding what constitutes misinformation and what doesn’t.

VN Store

Back