War in Ukraine

He's stealing nothing, it's being given to him for services rendered. Whether you agree with it or not those are the facts of situation.

Stop it. He is getting rich off of us. I guess all that missing money is just gone? Don’t be gullible. He is sterling our money.

By the time April rolls around Russia will be dragging T-35’s out of museums.
Maybe. Maybe not. Does any of that matter if they achieve their ultimate goals?

Since when can you point to the US achieving any of their military aspirations since WWII in 12-14 months.

Again, come back and talk to me.

Since when can you point to the US achieving any of their military aspirations since WWII in 12-14 months.

What exactly has Russia accomplished in this going on 10 month one week special military operation Moe? I mean other than A) galvanizing support for NATO more than anyone in the last decade B) expanding NATO due to their aggression against their neighbors C) completely humiliating themselves on the world stage with their incompetent military D) made themselves a pariah that no one wants to do business with and E) wrecked their economy. Yes wrecked their economy, wonderful eggs of course being the exception. Double digit inflation is rampant and hurting the average Russian.

What do you mean by "at least for one night"? Are you admitting that before now, the Russians have had the advantage in these areas until this one instance? Does that mean Russia is losing or Kyiv is losing?

Nope, we've been reading about Russian troops out in the cold. Some of them had the chance to get nice and toasty one night while the barracks burned. You need to lighten up, Francis; and find a little humor in life.

Uhhh... you do know that this conflict has pretty much been the end of manned aircraft being effective in combat and the emergence of unmanned drones and missiles, right?

Missiles were going to change everything years ago, too. Then there's the beyond visual range missile technology, and politicians stepped in and required visual ID before a plane could become a target. The only thing safe to say is that the more things change the more they stay the same - just more expensive.

Nope, we've been reading about Russian troops out in the cold. Some of them had the chance to get nice and toasty one night while the barracks burned. You need to lighten up, Francis; and find a little humor in life.
Oh I think he hasn’t even begun to get pissy yet. The longer this goes on the more incompetent Russia looks the more water carrying he does. And he’s gonna get even more irritated. Can’t wait!😂

Reactions: Hunerwadel and AM64

US / Allied Victories within 14 months:

International intervention in Libya
(2011)

Kosovo War
(1998–1999)

Intervention in Haiti
(1994–1995)

Gulf War
(1990–1991)

United States invasion of Panama
(1989–1990)

Bombing of Libya
(1986)

United States invasion of Grenada
(1983)

Dominican Civil War
(1965–1966)

Lebanon crisis
(1958)

Uhhh... you do know that this conflict has pretty much been the end of manned aircraft being effective in combat and the emergence of unmanned drones and missiles, right?

You sure about that eh?

Our latest generation stealth fighters / bombers are worthless v. Russian AA?

Unknown. At a minimum, I suspect our B2s are still 100% capable of delivery payloads from a standoff distance without being intercepted.

Reactions: AM64
Hungary got circumvented. Noice.

The European Union agreed on Saturday to an €18 billion ($19 billion) package of financial aid to Ukraine.

Member states unblocked the aid by circumventing the veto of Hungary and its president Viktor Orbán, who is close to Vladimir Putin.

Orban tried to use the EU package as leverage for Hungary’s share of EU and recovery funds. The bloc has held up €7.5 billion ($7.91 billion) because of breaches of the rule of law by Budapest over corruption, irregularities in public procurement, and conflicts of interest among government officials..

The European Council bypassed Hungary’s veto through a mechanism in which the other member states, rather than the EU budget, will provide the loan guarantees.

The Council said in a statement, “Ukraine can count on the EU. We will continue to support Ukraine also financially, for as long as it takes.

The package will be submitted to the European Parliament for its approval next week.

Ukraine requires about $5 billion per month to maintain essential services amid Vladimir Putin’s invasion and Russia’s missile attacks.

No Bueno

B-2-mishap-678x381.jpg

VN Store

Back