War in Ukraine

Oh sure sure…All I found was the one stating is was misrepresenting Chechens fighting for Ukraine. But I would guess you see more of that cross your feed since you likely follow many Homer accounts like that one.

When the leader of Chechnya supports Russia…I’m assuming most Chechen’s do too…

Nazi feed is different?

Honestly not sure if this is just trolling.

If this is your level of understanding of this topic, it should be easy to disregard pretty much all of your other opinions in this thread.

Then by all means disregard…

Please bring me the goods and we can talk.

I asked you…

Lol…Yanukovych and Medvedev signed it..
It was ratified by the Ukrainian parliament as is required by law. Without that ratification any signatures are moot. And since it was executed in 2010 yes Yanukovych signed it since he was president. Till they threw his ass out in 2013 🤡

It was ratified by the Ukrainian parliament as is required by law. Without that ratification any signatures are moot. And since it was executed in 2010 yes Yanukovych signed it since he was president. Till they threw his ass out in 2013 🤡

Lol. Of course it was! They were working partners until the coup…

Why it was orchestrated…

Still holding Italy to those pacts they signed under Mussolini?

Lol. Of course it was! They were working partners until the coup…

Why it was orchestrated…

Still holding Italy to those pacts they signed under Mussolini?
LMAO it was ratified by the Ukrainian parliament you Russian sycophant. The same parliament that used their constitutional power to throw his ass out. You’re just doing more dumbass baseless fear mongering.

It was an extension of the existing natural gas for naval base deal. It was advantageous for Ukraine to extend it

And Homer… Pootin is the one that tore it up. 🤡

LMAO it was ratified by the Ukrainian parliament you Russian sycophant. The same parliament that used their constitutional power to throw his ass out. You’re just doing more dumbass baseless fear mongering.

It was an extension of the existing natural gas for naval base deal. It was advantageous for Ukraine to extend it

And Homer… Pootin is the one that tore it up. 🤡

Where’s the fear mongoring?

Ukraine was still one before the cookies were passed…feeding Nazis to represent with a paid minority..

Putin ain’t begging for help at the moment is he?

Where’s the fear mongoring?

Ukraine was still one before the cookies were passed…feeding Nazis to represent with a paid minority..

Putin ain’t begging for help at the moment is he?
Back to Nuland’s cookies. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Begging for help? Well… he is trying to get munitions from Iran and North Korea.

Iran…

And

North Korea..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

And it looks like he’s gonna have to go back to the prisons and find more Wagner mercs! 😂🤡

Back to Nuland’s cookies. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Begging for help? Well… he is trying to get munitions from Iran and North Korea.

Iran…

And

North Korea

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

And it looks like he’s gonna have to go back to the prisons and find more Wagner mercs! 😂🤡

Back to where it started…Obama, Nuland, Pyatt, Klitschko, Yatsenyuk, McCain…facts.

Ukraine draining U.S tax dollars…U.S weapons….

Putin fighting to keep invaders away…if we could only be as lucky.

Back to where it started…Obama, Nuland, Pyatt, Klitschko, Yatsenyuk, McCain…facts.

Ukraine draining U.S tax dollars…U.S weapons….

Putin fighting to keep invaders away…if we could only be as lucky.
😳

Pootin is literally the only invader in that whole idiotic sycophant post of yours you disingenuous troll! Had he not invaded Ukraine the US wouldn’t be sending weapons over there to throw his ass out. LMAO what an ignorant post 😂

1670896611178.gif

😳

Pootin is literally the only invader in that whole idiotic sycophant post of yours you disingenuous troll! Had he not invaded Ukraine the US wouldn’t be sending weapons over there to throw his ass out. LMAO what an ignorant post 😂

View attachment 523205

Who I named were the invaders…

100 billion+…plus 8 yrs arming, training then bombing civilians…he’s still on the hunt.

You don’t address…you deflect…with your imbecile, emotional ….stuff.
Lol. Actually I’ve provided links refuting your tired idiotic claims. You just ignored them and double down on the same idiotic worn out Russian propaganda. Then I laugh and I laugh and I laugh at your Homer ass. 🤡

VN Store

Back