War in Ukraine

Fj13v23XoAAHK-G

Lol. 100k showed up in person, for weeks on end while getting shot at. Your several millions were held at gun point by the Russians, and never produced crowds of 100k. There is a huge difference in showing up on your own, and being forced to vote at gunpoint.

And it's funny you bring up Zelensky as the problem because he wasnt in charge in 2014. He wasnt elected until 2019. How can you blame him for stuff before he was president? This is how I know you guys are full of it with huge gaping holes in logic like this.

The 14000 dead was the total from BOTH sides. Meaning those rebels fought back. The russians never left, never pulled back their military. They also kept up the firing after Minsk 2, and you would have to be omniscient to claim to know which side actually broke it first. Regardless both broke it. So you arent going to win anything by bringing up Minsk.

Yeah and by the end, the vast majority were Nazi thugs bussed in from all over Ukraine to create chaos and victims for a westernized “promotion”.

You brought up Zelensky, actually. I didn’t blame him for stuff prior to being elected. He’s responsible for neglecting avenues to peace, allowing a culture of Nazi ideology to prosper and grow, and for attacking religion. He’s nothing more than a western stooge..

But, again, your logic is that only certain Ukrainians have the right to fight back against an oppressive regime….only the pro-west. That’s twisted and contradictory..

So since the people of Donetsk and Luhansk decided to rise up and fight tyranny then you agree they should've had their independence right?
Oh I agree they have the right to rise up if they want that’s their choice. I don’t expect Ukraine to just accept it either. And it’s none of Russia’s damn business and they violate Ukraine sovereignty by involving themselves. Womp womp.

Reactions: LouderVol and AM64
Oh I agree they have the right to rise up if they want that’s their choice. I don’t expect Ukraine to just accept it either. And it’s none of Russia’s damn business and they violate Ukraine sovereignty by involving themselves. Womp womp.
I was watching Chris Dudley attempt this free throw and it reminds me of your many arguments in here where you completely miss the point.

It was a revolution.

I agree and stand corrected.

The events that transpired in 2014 and before were a loooooong time coming.

• Coup vs Revolution - What's the difference? is that coup is a quick, brilliant, and highly successful act; a triumph while revolution is a political upheaval in a government or nation state characterized by great change. Other Comparisons: What's the difference? A quick, brilliant, and highly successful act; a triumph.

It was a coup..

Yanukovych didn’t direct it. Evidence overwhelmingly points to a false flag led by coup plotters.

You sidestepped my question:

If Biden directed our armed forces to kill peaceful American protesters, would you support his ouster?

I ask, of course, because this is precisely what Yanukovych did. He 100% deserved to be ousted.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back