War in Ukraine

That overnight change will already set Europe back 3-5 years. By that point, how many companies won't pull up stakes and move to the US or somewhere else with cheaper energy and labor? You can't just build LNG port facilities and LNG tankers at the snap of a finger.

Now you are back to the crux of Hitler's concept of "Lebensraum" and to European colonialism. Those were the result of individual countries too small and lacking in resources to be fully independent. The thing that sets the US, Russia, and China apart from almost every other country in the world - and the power struggle between us and how each seeks friendship with other countries around the world.

Before you get there, I don't see sanctions of Russian products as a nefarious plot to drive sales of US goods, nor do I see US actions to keep China from monopolizing industries as a nefarious US plot. Russia could have been peaceful with the neighbors, and China could have not sought to monopolize industries.

WTF are you talking about? They held back for 7-8 years hoping for the Minsk Agreements to be implemented, only to find out in the past few days that the West was not an honest broker in those ceasefire agreements. Angel Merkel admitted that the Minsk Agreements were nothing more than a strategy to buy time for the Ukrainians to build up their military.

For you to say what you posted with a straight face shows either ignorance of this fact or you are simply a liar.

Russia is the George Floyd of countries. There they were, those ten months ago - just minding their own business reading the Bible when NATO and the west suddenly and arbitrarily, and without warning applied sanctions.

Before you get there, I don't see sanctions of Russian products as a nefarious plot to drive sales of US goods, nor do I see US actions to keep China from monopolizing industries as a nefarious US plot. Russia could have been peaceful with the neighbors, and China could have not sought to monopolize industries.
I didn't suggest sanctions after February 24th had either of those goals. Its obvious that they wanted to crush the Russian economy with shock and awe sanctions and create the conditions for both an economic and political collapse.

Russia could have been peaceful with the neighbors, and China could have not sought to monopolize industries.
And here you go with this BS again. Minsk ceasefire agreements. 8 years. Dishonest brokering by the West with regards to Minsk and broken promises from 30 years ago with regards to NATO expansion.

And here you go with this BS again. Minsk ceasefire agreements. 8 years. Dishonest brokering by the West with regards to Minsk and broken promises from 30 years ago with regards to NATO expansion.
Budapest Memorandum. Held for 20 years till Pootin tore it up, Moe. And without that act Minsk would have never existed.

Then why compare to an actual active military commander who led troops in combat? Why not instead compare Milley and Patton for example? 🤷‍♂️

I don't understand having a Surgeon General and followers wearing military uniforms and rank at all. But then I grew up a military brat, and I see the military and all it stands for differently than a lot of other people. I get really offended when cops call others "civilians" - like they are military wannabees.

I don't understand having a Surgeon General and followers wearing military uniforms and rank at all. But then I grew up a military brat, and I see the military and all it stands for differently than a lot of other people. I get really offended when cops call others "civilians" - like they are military wannabees.
Yep. I always thought it was dumb as hell.

Reactions: Tnslim1 and AM64
I didn't suggest sanctions after February 24th had either of those goals. Its obvious that they wanted to crush the Russian economy with shock and awe sanctions and create the conditions for both an economic and political collapse.

You live up to putin in your username.

Just kidding.

Maybe is we stop giving them military surplus equipment and MRAPs, they might not feel like weekend warriors.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back