War in Ukraine

Corrupt and incompetent sure. Now one is holding up Ukraine as some paragon of virtues. That's just another straw man you are creating.

Except we didnt put them in power. Your Russian boy Yanukoych put them in power. That's why there were more under Yanukoych than there were under, what you believe to be, our puppets.

The facts just dont line up for you. 37 under the Russian stooge Yanukoych, 6 after "the west kicks out" Yanukoych, 1 with "the uber Nazi" Zelensky in power.

The problem is getting better, and it got better AFTER the Russian puppet was kicked out. That's what the facts say. You just dodge, dip, duck, and dodge those facts to avoid dealing with a truth you dont have an answer for.

Yanukovych did not put them in power. You refuse to even acknowledge Yatsenyuk and his cronies that we employed and placed in power following the coup. Multiple Svoboda members placed on his Cabinet or as governors of Ukrainian oblasts…exactly what Nuland and co. had scripted. Multiple links can be found on this subject. I’ve already provided one..

It’s becoming hard to have a conversation with someone who is now misshaping and implying that the pro-Russian Yanukovych was more pro-Nazi than his successors.

Reactions: Pacer92
Maria Zakharova

Ah, that's all. Canada has officially allowed same-sex duets in pair skating and ice dancing. In the rules, instead of the definitions of "male" and "female", the terms "skater A" and "skater B" or "partners" will be used.

What was considered "hilarious" back in 2007 - that's what the slogan of the film "Blades of Glory: Stars on Ice" sounded like - today is already a reality. And she's not hilarious, she's insane.
Watch the movie for sure.

What's next? Is there already a men's synchronized swimming?

Reactions: BreatheUT
Maria Zakharova

Ah, that's all. Canada has officially allowed same-sex duets in pair skating and ice dancing. In the rules, instead of the definitions of "male" and "female", the terms "skater A" and "skater B" or "partners" will be used.

What was considered "hilarious" back in 2007 - that's what the slogan of the film "Blades of Glory: Stars on Ice" sounded like - today is already a reality. And she's not hilarious, she's insane.
Watch the movie for sure.

What's next? Is there already a men's synchronized swimming?

I know I’m going to lose sleep over this. I feel like I’ve just been gut punched, like when someone offends me on Facebook. I’m literally shaking.

How did any of this benefit Europe? Or Ukraine for that matter? Just following behind the US and destroying themselves for what?

Deindustrialization in the world was kicked off when a bunch of short sighted people in countries with higher labor rates and standards of living decided that globalization was a great idea. Europe is just as guilty as the US for the growth of industry in China and elsewhere and the loss of industry in their own countries. Perhaps the people at the top (corporate, investment, and politics) driven by greed understood the consequences - a lot of other non-thinking people just thought globalization was a great idea - some for the promise of cheap goods, some for "free" trade, and some for "social justice" (or whatever their BS rationale was).

Reactions: DonjoVol

VN Store

Back