War in Ukraine

They knew there were Nazis in Ukraine back in 2014. Before that even.

The Nazis are so popular, mainly in the western part of Ukraine, that they name streets and soccer stadiums after them.
Its a real mystery why people who fought against Russia are popular in Ukraine now. A real mystery. Must be a conspiracy it's such a huge mystery. No logical, easy, solution at all. There is absolutely no reason, what so ever, for the people of Ukraine to be looking fondly on those who stood up to Russia.

Its a real mystery why people who fought against Russia are popular in Ukraine now. A real mystery. Must be a conspiracy it's such a huge mystery. No logical, easy, solution at all. There is absolutely no reason, what so ever, for the people of Ukraine to be looking fondly on those who stood up to Russia.
They didn't just fight against the Soviet Union. They fought against Poles and other groups as well. It's also well documented that some of the worst acts committed during the Holocaust happened in Ukraine.

Do you think Ukraine will take back Crimea? If so when?
Not for a good long while.

First. It's the reason Russia started this war. They will fight to hold onto it.
Second. The same issues that limits Russia supplying Crimea, would apply to Ukraine. And maybe even more as Ukraine wouldnt have as many options to provide supply. They have less of a navy, if one at all, they have less of an airforce.

If I was Ukraine I would let Russia keep formal control of Crimea but turn it into an anchor. Keep enough troops there to threaten, but never attack. Maybe let your special forces raid over there, keeping Putins focus on the island.

Before I would attack Crimea I would want to hold the Kerch Bridge. Really trap the Russians. Make sure they are pushed far enough back where some bridgehead in the north is more viable.

It's more valuable to the Russians than it is to Ukraine. Let Russia waste more resources protecting against an attack that never comes.

Reactions: AM64 and Toucan Sam
Russians have decades of practice sending in chit stirrers to incite revolution. That's the basis of communist revolution - convince groups of people they are disadvantaged and stir them to revolution. Soviets/Russians used it across the globe; they are masters at seeding discord.
What's ironic is the Russian movements started because the Germans sent their trouble makers to Russia to seed discord.

They didn't just fight against the Soviet Union. They fought against Poles and other groups as well. It's also well documented that some of the worst acts committed during the Holocaust happened in Ukraine.
Oh I don’t know the Katyn Massacre is always one of the first WW2 terrorist acts I think of Curly 🤡

Reactions: AM64
Uh. The russians armed them. Trained them. Gave them logistic support, information, and direct military intervention. Gave them mercenaries. Generals. Troops. Tanks. Artillery.

Without Russia's intervention this never would have been bloody, as the rebels would have been largely unarmed, never had as many fighters, mercenaries. And if it was still bloody it would have been over quickly, and we would all be at peace now.

So yes, Russia created the rebels.

Regardless of their role in Maidan and buying off Yanokoych.

You still can’t grasp it can you? Western intervention created this. The coup created this…military aid was the reaction.

This stance is really funny and hypocritical. Eastern Ukrainians have no right to self determination…yet Kurds, Albanians, etc. are supported.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
You still can’t grasp it can you? Western intervention created this. The coup created this…military aid was the reaction.

This stance is really funny and hypocritical. Eastern Ukrainians have no right to self determination…yet Kurds, Albanians, etc. are supported.
He is never going to grasp it. His loyalty to the Western establishment is equivalent to the loyalty the Brooklyn Brawler gave to the WWE all them years.

WTF are you talking about? They held back for 7-8 years hoping for the Minsk Agreements to be implemented, only to find out in the past few days that the West was not an honest broker in those ceasefire agreements. Angel Merkel admitted that the Minsk Agreements were nothing more than a strategy to buy time for the Ukrainians to build up their military.

For you to say what you posted with a straight face shows either ignorance of this fact or you are simply a liar.
Lol. A chance for the west to build up? Your one sided neutrality strikes again.

I remember this war starting with Russia invading Ukraine, and Ukraine not being ready for it. So who exactly used that time to build up?

Russia did the exact same and was the aggressor. Let's not forget that.

Lol. A chance for the west to build up? Your one sided neutrality strikes again.

I remember this war starting with Russia invading Ukraine, and Ukraine not being ready for it. So who exactly used that time to build up?

What do you mean Ukraine was not ready for it? I thought they have been whooping Russian butt from the beginning. Sounds like they are an elite fighting force. Remember there are all these dead Russians and barely any Ukrainians have lost their lives.

You remember wrong. This war started when Kiev moved against Eastern Ukraine after government buildings in the Donbas were seized by protesters after the coup. Then proceeded to bomb the Donbas into oblivion the next 8 years..

Let’s not forget that.

You remember wrong. This war started when Kiev moved against Eastern Ukraine after government buildings in the Donbas were seized by protesters after the coup. Then proceeded to bomb the Donbas into oblivion the next 8 years..

Let’s not forget that.
I'll admit. At one time I used to be like these guys and would believe whatever the mainstream media would feed me. Thankfully I grew out of it.

Reactions: Pacer92
I'll admit. At one time I used to be like these guys and would believe whatever the mainstream media would feed me. Thankfully I grew out of it.
Lol! So what do your sources tell you on the Katyn Massacre Curly? Since apparently your sources tell you it was the Ukrainians committing WW2 atrocities and not the Russians 🤡

Reactions: AM64 and Hunerwadel
Lol! So what do your sources tell you on the Katyn Massacre Curly? Since apparently your sources tell you it was the Ukrainians committing WW2 atrocities and not the Russians 🤡
I never said that. Plus it wasn't Russia it was the Soviet Union. Quit trying to create arguments that don't exist. We were talking specifically about Ukraine Nazis. You know the ones you compared to the Tooth Fairy.

I never said that. Plus it wasn't Russia it was the Soviet Union. Quit trying to create arguments that don't exist. We were talking specifically about Ukraine Nazis. You know the ones you compared to the Tooth Fairy.
Ah so we’re now back to parsing with the Soviet Union to keep the stink off of Russia eh Curly? EXACTLY what I knew your shill ass would reply 🤡

Reactions: Hunerwadel
The US with the help of her Nazis was likely the winning edge...
Might want to read up on Russian history too.

Their Paperclip was Operation Osoaviakhim

Apparently the Russians took the wrong Nazis. They got to space first because there were also able to capture more of the physical plants and labs associated with the space race.

Yet again your "neutrality" falls apart.

Russian rocket cost about $100k

Patriot missile to shoot down a Russian rocket is about $5M

Now Russia is pounding Ukraine's infrastructure. Do we have an open checkbook to rebuild it or just continue to help fund the war?

I will do some investigation on who is doing what to help.
You dont use The Patriot system to shoot down drones or rockets. You need a point defense system (Aegis) for either.

That the west was trying to give Ukraine time? Obviously that was the intention. Do you think really think Putin was dumb enough to think otherwise?
So they negotiated in bad faith. They were ceasefire agreements... not arm one side to the teeth agreements.

VN Store

Back