War in Ukraine

Yes…ANYONE can tell it’s the Kerch Strait bridge…even you. Nothing generic about it. Multiple photos and angles to support it.

This isn’t the first time Zelensky and misleading photo ops have been linked.

I think you’d actually argue with a stop sign.
So there have been multiple reportings by multiple sources stating Zelensky visited each of Kherson, Izyum, and now Bakhmut. Other than your tin foil wrapped head do you have a source disputing it? Do you have a reporting from TASS or RT stating those trips were staged? I just looked and neither site acknowledges it one way or another. I mean if they KNEW it was faked they’d be all over it. I did find articles of them tripping over their adulation of Putin jetting in and out of Belarus for a quick two hour trip… reported exactly same as Zelensky’s trip, after the fact.

So there have been multiple reportings by multiple sources stating Zelensky visited each of Kherson, Izyum, and now Bakhmut. Other than your tin foil wrapped head do you have a source disputing it? Do you have a reporting from TASS or RT stating those trips were staged? I just looked and neither site acknowledges it one way or another. I mean if they KNEW it was faked they’d be all over it. I did find articles of them tripping over their adulation of Putin jetting in and out of Belarus for a quick two hour trip… reported exactly same as Zelensky’s trip, after the fact.

Reportings…Lol. Theres also reportings of Bigfoot, Lloyd.

The guy is an actor, a clown. He travels around with a production crew and green screens. The perfect person to play the role he’s paid to play.

And I've seen the same thing happen to some, not all, enlisted personnel when they hit E-7. Some start even earlier than that by playing the political games when they hit E-5.

It's like a micromanagement epidemic has fully taken hold of management in all fields. Nobody delegates, and if you stray from the path, you are done. I've always wondered when you read about military commanders being ousted because those above "lost confidence" just how many screwed up vs how many dared to deviate form the party line.

I remember all the training about delegating and preparing guys who worked for me for leadership roles. The absolute worst appraisal I ever got was when a new guy came in over my level. He accused me of being lazy because I delegated ... and it mostly went downhill from there. There was a huge ruckus after because I refused to sign the appraisal - lots of arm twisting, and I still refused - never did sign it. My impression of the clown was that he would have micromanaged more if he wasn't lazy and actually had a clue what we did.

Their plan would have worked for a quick resolution to the conflict had the US and UK not intervened, genius. Once it became clear that Ukraine was doing the bidding of NATO, this became Russia vs NATO and not just Russia vs Ukraine.

You really have zero appreciation for what Russia is doing right now fighting NATO in their own backyard and gradually demilitarizing them in terms of men and equipment.

Russia has time, the weather and the resources on their side.
This is pure gold if nonsensical bullsh!t was capable of being spun into pure gold.

Reportings…Lol. Theres also reportings of Bigfoot, Lloyd.

The guy is an actor, a clown. He travels around with a production crew and green screens. The perfect person to play the role he’s paid to play.
A simple “no I have no articles disputing the visit claim” would have sufficed Homer. Western media had reported on both Zelensky’s and Putin’s visits equally. For some reason TASS and RT have not however. Why is that Homer?

Oh and there is also this comparison on the recent morale boosters with a simply delicious headline 😂

Zelenskyy visits front line in Bakhmut while Putin praises troops in Kremlin

Reactions: Hunerwadel
I think they already put that in the omnibus spending palooza, no begging required. This was just an informal meeting to divvy up the money between the Zelinskyy and Biden crime cartels.

Cant have MSNBC or CNN covering the Twitter/Hunter leaks. Convenient timing by Paddington Bear

It's like a micromanagement epidemic has fully taken hold of management in all fields. Nobody delegates, and if you stray from the path, you are done. I've always wondered when you read about military commanders being ousted because those above "lost confidence" just how many screwed up vs how many dared to deviate form the party line.

I remember all the training about delegating and preparing guys who worked for me for leadership roles. The absolute worst appraisal I ever got was when a new guy came in over my level. He accused me of being lazy because I delegated ... and it mostly went downhill from there. There was a huge ruckus after because I refused to sign the appraisal - lots of arm twisting, and I still refused - never did sign it. My impression of the clown was that he would have micromanaged more if he wasn't lazy and actually had a clue what we did.

I was told long ago that if you want to grow you have to multiply yourself with better copies. Took a bit for the light bulb to come on but when it did it made perfect sense.

Reactions: AM64
A simple “no I have no articles disputing the visit claim” would have sufficed Homer. Western media had reported on both Zelensky’s and Putin’s visits equally. For some reason TASS and RT have not however. Why is that Homer?

Oh and there is also this comparison on the recent morale boosters with a simply delicious headline 😂

Zelenskyy visits front line in Bakhmut while Putin praises troops in Kremlin

That goes two ways Lloyd. There’s actual visual proof Putin drove/walked on that bridge.

No visual evidence Zelensky was even close to the front. They could’ve shot that without ever leaving Kiev…which probably was the case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
It’s not

That goes two ways Lloyd. There’s actual visual proof Putin drove/walked on that bridge.

No visual evidence Zelensky was even close to the front. They could’ve shot that without ever leaving Kiev…which probably was the case.
Sure there is. A video had been released. Multiple sets of still photos have been produced. It’s actual evidence and passes the bar. There has been no refutation by your favorite Russian state media sources. And if they could refute it they would. They’ve done no such thing while you sycophant nut huggers demand a newspaper with current date proof of life hostage picture. It’s freaking hilarious Homer 😂🤡

Reactions: Hunerwadel
Sure there is. A video had been released. Multiple sets of still photos have been produced. It’s actual evidence and passes the bar. There has been no refutation by your favorite Russian state media sources. And if they could refute it they would. They’ve done no such thing while you sycophant nut huggers demand a newspaper with current date proof of life hostage picture. It’s freaking hilarious Homer 😂🤡

It passes for someone like you…nuff said. There’s thousands of bombed out buildings in Ukraine to film in..Lloyd.

I bet you’re a reality tv fan, as well..

It passes for someone like you…nuff said. There’s thousands of bombed out buildings in Ukraine to film in..Lloyd.

I bet you’re a reality tv fan, as well..
Oh it passes for pretty much anyone not a nut hugging Pootin sycophant. It apparently passes for RT and TASS too. Even that waste of bandwidth ZeroHedge isn’t bothering with one of their idiotic conspiracy theories. But you’ve got it all figured out Homer. 🤡

1671661364310.gif

VN Store

Back