War in Ukraine

So I am a little curious as to how the Zelensky boot lockers feel about him coming here and begging for money and help? And our demented circus monkey of a president is gonna give him even more billions. Especially when we have Americans suffering in this country.

So are you traitors ok with Biden continuing to pledge billions to a scumbag dictator who is stealing our money?

Yes, the dimtards have always hated America. Why is Zelensky begging for more money if they are defeating Russia in all aspects of the war?

A picture is worth a thousand words... The REAL Three Stooges holding a stage prop flag with the US flag hidden in the background. A comedian, a whore and an octogenarian alcoholic...

harrispelosizelensky.png

So I am a little curious as to how the Zelensky boot lockers feel about him coming here and begging for money and help? And our demented circus monkey of a president is gonna give him even more billions. Especially when we have Americans suffering in this country.

So are you traitors ok with Biden continuing to pledge billions to a scumbag dictator who is stealing our money?

You can tell the guys who are balls deep into the Tucker Carlson show.

Reactions: MontyPython
I wonder why no one thought of that before?

Somebody ought to give Olga there a rifle and some rubber boots and have her fat ass digging fox holes in the snowy Ukrainian countryside.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64

0bklg2mtlg7a1.jpg

when-science-finally-locates-the-center-of-bernard-bailey.jpg

Was Russia feeling so left out of killing Ukrainian citizens that they'd thought they'd show the world how the pro's do it? Pootin's been targeting civilians since day one. Save your ridiculous lecturing for someone who hasn't been paying attention.

Didn’t have to be this way. Anybody paying attention should know that.

By all means, keep swallowing the MSM lies though..

You're right it didn't have to be this way. Putin could have not armed and supported the rebels and he could have not invaded. If Putin hadn't done either a lot of people wouldn't be dead and Biden wouldn't be laundering billions of our dollars through Ukraine.

I agree, Russia didn't have to attack its neighbor or target civilians or civilian infrastructure. The rest of the world calls that terrorism, apparently when Russia does it - it's because 'ukraniacs' watch too much Don Lemon.

Last edited:
You're right it didn't have to be this way. Putin could have not armed and supported the rebels and he could have not invaded. If Putin hadn't done either a lot of people wouldn't be dead and Biden wouldn't be laundering billions of our dollars through Ukraine.
But there would be some other manufactured conflict in order to launder money. Make no mistake, the Ukraine war is all part of the plan. They fully support Putin's invasion.

But there would be some other manufactured conflict in order to launder money. Make no mistake, the Ukraine war is all part of the plan. They fully support Putin's invasion.

Oh, I have no doubt about this administration loving every minute of this.

Reactions: AM64

And yet you voted for and actively spend your days exalting this guy as a great leader and POTUS. Now that’s dumb!

Pot. Kettle. Ya know, the thing.

Biden is not a great orator for sure. But Obama definitely was. Since you judge "great leadership" by oration skills, gather you were happy during Obama's 8 years as POTUS...

... or perhaps you identified more closely to Trump's 3rd grade-level vernacular...

Hmmm :cool:

And Kiev could’ve tried to negotiate with peaceful intentions…and not bent over to US hegemonic ambitions..

Why are you complaining about money? Is this not money well spent to the Putin/Russia haters?

And Kiev could’ve tried to negotiate with peaceful intentions…and not bent over to US hegemonic ambitions..

Why are you complaining about money? Is this not money well spent to the Putin/Russia haters?

Please explain to us why Ukraine needed to negotiate in order to avoid being invaded? Ukraine wasn't encroaching on Russian soil, hell Ukraine stood by and let Russia steal a chunk of their country without firing a shot. I don't understand what there was to negotiate?

VN Store

Back