War in Ukraine

Hell I'm surprised most of these people weren't kneeling. Indifference to the Godking Zelensky is outright blasphemy.

Imagine responding to the performance art with your own staged ignoring performance. They should clap when told to clap. What? He already is demanding more money? Breaking applause.

You can go pound sand too.

How did they manage to brainwash you? You don't negotiate with a thug, you prepare for the fight then you kick his ass.

If say a rebellion against the federal government started in New York and fighting broke out, is Canadian invasion justified?

We were the thug that created this…then stepped to the sideline to cheerlead. We’ve done it countless times. Finally someone said enough is enough..

What are you even talking about?

Yes…ANYONE can tell it’s the Kerch Strait bridge…even you. Nothing generic about it. Multiple photos and angles to support it.

This isn’t the first time Zelensky and misleading photo ops have been linked.

I think you’d actually argue with a stop sign.
Depends on how much of a rush I am in.

A direct result of his invasion is an expansion of NATO. Something his invasion was supposed to prevent. But that’s water under the bridge, too.

I bet Putin can’t sleep at night thinking about those 20k troops and 100 tanks Sweden and Finland have..

We didn’t start anything.

My analogy is comparable to what happened in Ukraine.

We created this mess…and y’all know it. We’ve been balls deep in it since day one and still are.

That’s not a good analogy. A comparable analogy would be an uprising in Toronto followed by the overthrow of Trudeau, caused and created by Russia…and yes, I’d expect us to step in if need be.

VN Store

Back