War in Ukraine

Nope, that will not be necessary. Eventually the Russian people will tire of their sons, husbands, fathers, grandfathers getting killed all for the glorification and enrichment of Putin.

Whatever you say. They know the end goal….the defeat of NATO on their doorstep.

NATO has kept them from invasion for the longest period of time for over 200 years. They should be grateful for NATO.

Also I highly doubt that average Ruskie GAFF about NATO or Ukraine.

So you’re implying that NATO should get the credit for Russia surviving as a country? Talking about brainwashed..

So you’re implying that NATO should get the credit for Russia surviving as a country? Talking about brainwashed..

Yep. Had it not been for NATO restraining various former USSR nations and China it would have probably fallen by now. They couldn't have stopped the Boy Scouts from invading back in the 90s.

Terrorists? Lol

They can’t be as dumb as most Americans..

It's fascinating to watch the true colors emerge from you Putin sycophants.

@Rasputin_Vol whined and cried when the Ukrainian military targeted a Crimean bridge used by Russian forces to move equipment, screeching about terrorism. Meanwhile you bozo's whistle past the graveyard while Russia continues to shell Ukrainian apartment buildings, residential neighborhoods, schools, hospitals and utilities. I mean I get it; Russia can't win on the battlefield, so they feel like they need to make the civilians suffer. It's like smacking a woman around, it might make you feel tough, even though deep down you know you aren't.

Most rational people would call intentional harm and the targeting of civilians by an 'organized' military a war crime, I call it terrorism.

Last achievement?
corpse_custom-1a2c8e99bc85469ad8a5a976f4bfbc91d056a09a-s1100-c50.jpg

Yep. Had it not been for NATO restraining various former USSR nations and China it would have probably fallen by now. They couldn't have stopped the Boy Scouts from invading back in the 90s.

We can play hypotheticals all day…

And invading and conquering have totally different meanings.

It's fascinating to watch the true colors emerge from you Putin sycophants.

@Rasputin_Vol whined and cried when the Ukrainian military targeted a Crimean bridge used by Russian forces to move equipment, screeching about terrorism. Meanwhile you bozo's whistle past the graveyard while Russia continues to shell Ukrainian apartment buildings, residential neighborhoods, schools, hospitals and utilities. I mean I get it; Russia can't win on the battlefield, so they feel like they need to make the civilians suffer. It's like smacking a woman around, it might make you feel tough, even though deep down you know you aren't.

Most rational people would call intentional harm and the targeting of civilians by an 'organized' military a war crime, I call it terrorism.

Rational people have called exactly that…when Kiev was killing women and children by the thousands.

Then the never ending deflection commences..

VN Store

Back