War in Ukraine

When he quits begging for cash, maybe spending it on ******** will not be anyone else's business.
Their net worth prior to him taking office was I think around $20M. I fail to see how them pissing away their private wealth on about 4 Patriot missiles is gonna solve anything. Hey if it makes you feel better to bitch about it go ahead I guess. But it doesn’t invalidate them seeking help to keep their country from getting over ran. Like I said last time this came up go nuts lady enjoy your Christmas because if you lose this war it could very well be her last.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64 and Hunerwadel
I said if true first of all and would be surprised if they were blatantly spending money like that on clothes. Nice LinkedIn search investigation though. Maybe you could work for McDonalds and part time at Sunderland as well.

Don't be getting mad because you didn't do 30 seconds of research before you made yourself look like a fool by posting it numerous times.
1671762489645.png

Their net worth prior to him taking office was I think around $20M. I fail to see how them pissing away their private wealth on about 4 Patriot missiles is gonna solve anything. Hey if it makes you feel better to bitch about it yo ahead I guess. But it doesn’t invalidate them seeking help to keep their country from getting over ran. Like I said last time this came up go nuts lady enjoy your Christmas because if you lose this war it could very well be her last.
Probably way over 20mil now. And yeah if their country is teetering on the brink of it's peoples' very survival then going on lavish shopping sprees around the globe seems like an unhelpful contribution to the war effort and fight for survival that they are expecting everyone else to make. IF it's true. Which with this who knows.

Probably way over 20mil now. And yeah if their country is teetering on the brink of it's peoples' very survival then going on lavish shopping sprees around the globe seems like an unhelpful contribution to the war effort and fight for survival that they are expecting everyone else to make. IF it's true. Which with this who knows.
It would appear that Newsweek has popped that bubble. But I guess we can wait on the Sunderland Global Media to reply with their source data after their editor in chief finishes their shift at McDonalds?

I probably wouldn’t have done it if I were her. But I’m not gonna judge her after the last 10 months she’s lived thru if she did do it. Enjoy Christmas lady it might be her last.

Reactions: AM64
Russia's sole aircraft carrier and naval flagship catches fire amid repair work

A small fire broke out on Russia's only aircraft carrier Thursday while it was undergoing repair work, according to Russian state media.

The Admiral Kuznetsov, a flagship of the Russian Navy, was in the process of being repaired at a port in the city of Murmansk when it caught fire. But the blaze was quickly extinguished and there were no injuries, Aleksey Rakhmanov, the head of the state-owned United Shipbuilding Corporation, told Tass.

Russia's sole aircraft carrier and naval flagship catches fire amid repair work

Don't be getting mad because you didn't do 30 seconds of research before you made yourself look like a fool by posting it numerous times.
View attachment 526008
Don't be yet another person projecting false emotions onto me. I said if true, and thought it sounded questionable. It's too public to do that while asking for money. They're going to be sneakier than that. Interesting that people support it happening though even if it isn't true. The blind faith people have for Zelensky is amazing to me. It amuses me to think of that because underneath all this propaganda some people are embezzling funds. It's foolish to think that all this money is 100% all going to defeat Russia especially if they're as incompetent as folks claim. Some here are even against all oversight of American aid. Suddenly corruption in Ukraine doesn't exist. I believe that it does and since I don't trust any of these characters, I just assume a lot that I see is propaganda. That bit of it was funny. Your reaction to it is funny to me as well. I'm mad I didn't do research lol. That bit was funny too. I couldn't just be gullible and wrong, I had to be emotional as well. I thought posting it twice conveyed a more lighthearted skepticism but I enjoyed the exaggerating and smug whining tone of your narrative when you responded. Like I care enough about looking like a fool to get mad over it. I do pick up that it annoyed you a bit and will now probably periodically post it in the future then laugh hoping you're annoyed at being the source of inspiration.

VN Store

Back