War in Ukraine

Figures. Boot locker status confirmed. Has Zelensky sent you a personal 8x10 with him dressed in his girly dance attire yet? You and the others who continue to support Ukraine are a stain on this nation. I bet you were dreaming your jorts when Pelosi and Harris were holding the Ukrainian flag. You are pathetic.

Funny stuff.

Seems like you have an unhealthy repressed man-crush on Zelensky. Awkward.

American Beauty 3.gif

You were wrong. You said there were no NATO arms in Ukraine before the invasion. Admit it and move on.

Correct, there were no NATO arms in Ukraine before the invasion. There were arms given to Ukraine by NATO countries therefor they were Ukrainian arms.

Reactions: AM64
Don't be yet another person projecting false emotions onto me. I said if true, and thought it sounded questionable. It's too public to do that while asking for money. They're going to be sneakier than that. Interesting that people support it happening though even if it isn't true. The blind faith people have for Zelensky is amazing to me. It amuses me to think of that because underneath all this propaganda some people are embezzling funds. It's foolish to think that all this money is 100% all going to defeat Russia especially if they're as incompetent as folks claim. Some here are even against all oversight of American aid. Suddenly corruption in Ukraine doesn't exist. I believe that it does and since I don't trust any of these characters, I just assume a lot that I see is propaganda. That bit of it was funny. Your reaction to it is funny to me as well. I'm mad I didn't do research lol. That bit was funny too. I couldn't just be gullible and wrong, I had to be emotional as well. I thought posting it twice conveyed a more lighthearted skepticism but I enjoyed the exaggerating and smug whining tone of your narrative when you responded. Like I care enough about looking like a fool to get mad over it. I do pick up that it annoyed you a bit and will now probably periodically post it in the future then laugh hoping you're annoyed at being the source of inspiration.

Ukraine is the new pilgrims. They're the most holy country since the US in the 16 and 17 hundreds. Russia is going to win, we're just wasting money

I wonder how many former FBI/CIA work for Newsweek? Since when did Newsweek become the purveyors of truth?
Read a couple more posts. As I said we can wait for the editor in chief at Sunderland Global Media to reply since this all traces back to their individual unsupported tweet. But we’ll need to wait until she finishes her shift at McDonalds. That’s both a joke and the truth 🤷‍♂️

Read a couple more posts. As I said we can wait for the editor in chief at Sunderland Global Media to reply since this all traces back to their individual unsupported tweet. But we’ll need to wait until she finishes her shift at McDonalds. That’s both a joke and the truth 🤷‍♂️
I see no reason to devalue any media that has an opposing view to MSM. Regardless, the main point still stands, not one single dime from the US should be going to Ukraine.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Just because they are there doesn't mean we need to be there. What kind of sense does that make to send our troops halfway around the globe in these conflicts? How does that affect Main Street USA?

No need for payback if we mind our own business and get of the business of nation building and expanding Anglo-American empire.
Are you aware that we have issues right here in America?
Every country has issues. Russia, usa, China, etc., so with that statement Russia needs to stay out of foreign countries.

I see no reason to devalue any media that has an opposing view to MSM. Regardless, the main point still stands, not one single dime from the US should be going to Ukraine.
Look dude. It isn’t true. I know you REALLY want it to be true but it isn’t.

And your point was decided in 1994 when we signed the Budapest Memorandum. We are spending entirely too much there I absolutely agree on that. However we committed to help including lethal aid if they are attacked. We are NOT committed to sending troops. The additional spending just committed in the spending bill is entirely too much until they burn thru the huge amount of money already committed we shouldn’t be committing more.

If you feel so strongly on this I’d suggest you write your congressman and state the US shouldn’t be committing to entangling agreements not in our hemisphere. And I’d agree with that. But it’s way too late on this issue.

Last edited:
If there were ”NATO” arms in Ukraine then they were there because there were Russian arms in Ukraine.
And all the arms the rebels received were not “Russian” arms they came from the tooth fairy. As did the Wagner mercs who came in when the rebels got their asses kicked using the tooth fairy arms.

VN Store

Back