War in Ukraine

They could...... Now hear me out....

Stop trying to invade Ukraine.

I know this logic is a lot to ask, but it would seem that Russia holds all the power with regards to which way there (soon to be smoldering) BMP's are pointing.

by the way wtf is "total containment of russia" is that some gaslighting attempt to appear as a victim? LOL

So in other words, we have to "save face"... That's pretty pizz poor logic to use in order to possibly escalate to a nuclear war.

Your two scenarios are not mutually exclusive of one another. Poor diplomacy is a result of weak leadership (or corrupt leadership).

I don't disagree. Do you expect anything different from the jokers? Look at the rhinos who helped pass this poor budget and sabotaged their colleagues. It's like saying we should have term limits in congress but expect these bozos to vote against their own self interests.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
I meant to post this earlier. Mozart vs Wagner...LOL. But even Mozart is admitting that Kyiv is involved in atrocities.

U.S. colonel training Zelensky forces accuses soldiers of war "atrocities"

"My comments were cut down to the barest bones without context—but in essence what I was saying was that the Ukrainians must hold the moral high ground. If—as they rightfully claim—they represent the values of the free world, then they must be meticulous about cracking down on violations of those same principals."

Milburn also seemed to take issue with what he said were Ukrainians filming prisoners of war. But he noted that "[f]or the most part, they [Ukrainians] don't commit atrocities."

Nice try nerd. If your vodka soaked brethren don't like having atrocities committed on them, they could stop invading. Pretty simple really.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
"My comments were cut down to the barest bones without context—but in essence what I was saying was that the Ukrainians must hold the moral high ground. If—as they rightfully claim—they represent the values of the free world, then they must be meticulous about cracking down on violations of those same principals."

Milburn also seemed to take issue with what he said were Ukrainians filming prisoners of war. But he noted that "[f]or the most part, they [Ukrainians] don't commit atrocities."

Nice try nerd. If your vodka soaked brethren don't like having atrocities committed on them, they could stop invading. Pretty simple really.
Crawfishing...

FifynejXoAIDuED.jpg

This thread just keeps going the same. @NorthDallas40 continuously hurling petty sophomoric ad hominem attacks. Velo and EL posting tweets that they believe beyond a shadow of a doubt because well it’s Twitter. Any Tweet that’s pro Ukraine is to be believed as honest, trustworthy and completely accurate. While any Tweet pro Russia is propaganda.

Some of you are beyond hilarious.

This thread just keeps going the same. @NorthDallas40 continuously hurling petty sophomoric ad hominem attacks. Velo and EL posting tweets that they believe beyond a shadow of a doubt because well it’s Twitter. Any Tweet that’s pro Ukraine is to be believed as honest, trustworthy and completely accurate. While any Tweet pro Russia is propaganda.

Apparently the only thing that scares you more then Russian nukes is brown people on planes

Then stop reading it Cletus! Problem solved!

And you literally slung a homophobic gay slur back to dink a couple of days ago right after crying about name calling.

So it's clear why Russia wanted the nuclear arsenal in Ukraine removed - an obstacle they wanted to avoid.

It can eventually escalate into a direct armed confrontation between nuclear powers.

We continue to repeat time and again that a nuclear war cannot be won and must never be fought.

VN Store

Back