War in Ukraine

Nothing in your first link supports your assertion that the trade deal was “all or nothing”.

EU to Ukraine: Reforms necessary for trade pact - Feb. 25, 2013

First sentence is a direct quote. Everyone and their momma knew this was the situation at the time. Stop pretending it wasn't an all-or-nothing deal. That is how we roll.

BRUSSELS — Leaders of the European Union had a blunt message Monday for the president of Ukraine: Choose between a customs union with Russia and a free-trade agreement with us. You can't have both.

“One country cannot at the same time be a member of a customs union and be in a deep common free-trade area with the European Union,” said Jose Manuel Barroso, president of the European Commission, the EU’s executive arm. “This is not possible.”

Lol. Yeah right. All he's done on this topic is repeat the same propaganda you and others have repeated. It's to the point where I can usually predict what you all are going to say now.
If your prediction is that we are mocking the massive water carrying effort you stooges maintain you’d be correct. Otherwise no.

If your prediction is that we are mocking the massive water carrying effort you stooges maintain you’d be correct. Otherwise no.
Lol. There's a reason some of us post the Ukrainiac talking points list every now and then in this thread. You all are way too predictable and fun to mock as well.

Last edited:
When the hell is Russia going to realize that they are running out of missiles???

Russia has no sufficient stock of artillery munitions for large-scale offensive in Ukraine - British intelligence

British intelligence believes that for the same reason, due to the limited availability of cruise missiles, Russia has likely limited long-range missile strikes on Ukrainian civilian infrastructure to around once a week.

"A vulnerability of Russia's current operational design is that even just sustaining defensive operations along lengthy front line requires a significant daily expenditure of shells and rockets," the summary emphasizes.

As reported by Ukrinform, Ukrainian military intelligence intercepted a phone call of a Russian soldier, in which he says his comrades-in-arms mutilate themselves in order to be sent back home.

Now wait... WTF does this last sentence have to do about Russian missile supplies? Literally looks like they just threw this in at the end of the story. And of course, the ever trustworthy British Intelligence tells us this missile shortage story. They believe this to be so.

Not even 4 days later...

Russia launched more than 120 missiles at Ukraine - Podolyak

FlIYX0gWQAEKnET

Lol. There's a reason some of us post the Ukrainiac talking points list every now and then in this thread. You all are way too predictable and fun to mock as well.
Yes there is. Because having the total and complete ineptitude of your Mother Russia getting thrown back in your face has gotten under your thin skin Curly.

Yes there is. Because having the total and complete ineptitude of your Mother Russia getting thrown back in your face has gotten under your thin skin Curly.
LMAO. Doesn't get under my skin. As I've said before I'm not for Russia nor am I for Ukraine. I seek out the truth.

However, when people get in here and challenge the unofficial Volnation pro-Ukraine narrative you end up throwing your usual tantrums.

This thread just keeps going the same. @NorthDallas40 continuously hurling petty sophomoric ad hominem attacks. Velo and EL posting tweets that they believe beyond a shadow of a doubt because well it’s Twitter. Any Tweet that’s pro Ukraine is to be believed as honest, trustworthy and completely accurate. While any Tweet pro Russia is propaganda.

Some of you are beyond hilarious.

Agreed. I would tread lightly in picking a team to root for. Two corrupt countries. One controlled by an adversary. The other Hunter and Brandon made millions off of and they lied about a Trump phone call in order to impeach him. Soon some of these posters will look like Mitch McConnell helping democrats with their talking points by passing that terrible budget against what conservatism stands for. Hunter and Brandon are still cheats.

Some are cheering like Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar would for Palestine against Israel.

LMAO. Doesn't get under my skin. As I've said before I'm not for Russia nor am I for Ukraine. I seek out the truth.

However, when people get in here and challenge the unofficial Volnation pro-Ukraine narrative you end up throwing your usual tantrums.
Oh it absolutely gets under your skin that we all mock your idiotic trailer park trash buddies Curly.

Agreed. I would tread lightly in picking a team to root for. Two corrupt countries. One controlled by an adversary. The other Hunter and Brandon made millions off of and they lied about a Trump phone call in order to impeach him. Soon some of these posters will look like Mitch McConnell helping democrats with their talking points by passing that terrible budget against what conservatism stands for. Hunter and Brandon are still cheats.

Some are cheering like Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar would for Palestine against Israel.
Why? Rooting against Russia is just common sense. They are the aggressor here guys is all their fault. Had they minded their own damn business and abides by their commitments none of this would have happened. Regardless what you think of Ukraine, hoping Russia self face plants is just common sense.

VN Store

Back