War in Ukraine

No clue, but I'd certainly hope not. Of course, I just don't trust Turks a lot.
I bet a million gazillion dollars that I don't have that the Turks don't have the ability to launch/use the US nukes on their soil. No different than the nukes that were in Ukraine would have been used by the Ukrainians after 1991... which makes this nonsense of Ukraine loosing their nukes ridiculous.

You can't lose what you really never had...

I bet a million gazillion dollars that I don't have that the Turks don't have the ability to launch/use the US nukes on their soil. No different than the nukes that were in Ukraine would have been used by the Ukrainians after 1991... which makes this nonsense of Ukraine loosing their nukes ridiculous.

You can't lose what you really never had...
Then why did the idiot Russians negotiate a deal to get Ukraine to give up their nukes if they belonged to Russia? Are they just morons that suck at negotiation?

I still can’t decide if half of the people in here think Ukraine is an actual country or not.

I still can’t decide if half of the people in here think Ukraine is an actual country or not.

I think it's only a handful who think Ukraine isn't an actual country, but the quantity of their comments make it seem like they are at least half of us.

Why? Rooting against Russia is just common sense. They are the aggressor here guys is all their fault. Had they minded their own damn business and abides by their commitments none of this would have happened. Regardless what you think of Ukraine, hoping Russia self face plants is just common sense.

In some ways idgaf who the aggressor was. I'm looking at fiscal responsibility, corruption, regional distribution of asset assistance and the proximity of the threat to name a few concerns.

Why is my top cop concern Ukraine when these bozos can't secure our own border? Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Have you guys been paying attention? He's right across from alaska. He's IN central America and south America. He has control of the area he needs to rebuild. He's NOT going to stop.

The moral sliding scale has a wide delta for you. Corruption >>War

I care but I don't think there should be a blank check on a lack of responsibility. You do apparently which is more concerning. Any irresponsible jackazz can dole out money.

Why? Rooting against Russia is just common sense. They are the aggressor here guys is all their fault. Had they minded their own damn business and abides by their commitments none of this would have happened. Regardless what you think of Ukraine, hoping Russia self face plants is just common sense.
Lol. Didn't take you long to repeat the same post you've been saying for months now.

In some ways idgaf who the aggressor was. I'm looking at fiscal responsibility, corruption, regional distribution of asset assistance and the proximity of the threat to name a few concerns.

Why is my top cop concern Ukraine when these bozos can't secure our own border? Unbelievable.
It isn’t a dichotomy dude. Helping Russia self immolate is much better for us geopolitically plain and simple

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64 and Septic
Lol. Didn't take you long to repeat the same post you've been saying for months now.
You really aren’t very bright are you. Yes I’ve been repeating for months if Russia wants to destroy themselves then by all means we should assist them.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
Bunch of stuff on Twitter about the US providing Bradley Fighting Vehicles to Ukraine. Hope they include some reaper drones too.

I care but I don't think there should be a blank check on a lack of responsibility. You do apparently which is more concerning. Any irresponsible jackazz can dole out money.
If there was an actual blank check (we send the Ukrainians everything they want) this war would soon, if not already, be over.

This is one of the most amazing shots I've ever seen. Ukraine took down a cruise missile with a flipping MANPAD. Unreal shot.

It makes sense as long as the cruise missile has a good enough signature to lock up. They aren't going to be evading or spitting out flares or chaff; seems they are a perfect target ... almost like a target drone. Just need a guy at the right place at the right time. The N Vietnamese AA types got a lot of hits because our planes came in generally via the same route, and they could almost set their clocks by our schedule - all thanks to clowns sitting in nice safe locations planning it all out and not allowing mission deviations. Maybe the Russians are as friendly in that way ... assuming they are coordinated enough.

It makes sense as long as the cruise missile has a good enough signature to lock up. They aren't going to be evading or spitting out flares or chaff; seems they are a perfect target ... almost like a target drone.
It was perfect setup. The missile flew directly over the shooter who had the weapon ready to acquire and fire. Almost looked like a staged shot but maybe they just use the same flight path corridors. Still a pretty remarkable shot. Hope it was a stinger.

It was perfect setup. The missile flew directly over the shooter who had the weapon ready to acquire and fire. Almost looked like a staged shot but maybe they just use the same flight path corridors. Still a pretty remarkable shot. Hope it was a stinger.

I added a couple of sentences to address the flight path thing. If they are repeatable because they launch from a set location, that does make them vulnerable.

I guess Russia also has their share of old drunk dudes alone at the end of the bar prattling on about a bunch of nonsense.

VN Store

Back