War in Ukraine

Ramzan Kadyrov

"Only when they are in captivity do Ukrainian servicemen have the opportunity to voice the truth. The truth about the situation that actually prevails in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Dear BROTHER, commander of the special forces "AKHMAT", deputy commander of the 2nd army corps of the UNM LPR Apty Alaudinov, talked with newcomers from the Belogorovka region, where the offensive operations of our units have recently been successfully completed. ⠀ Sergey Lymarenko, Vasily Mulyk and Ilya Ivanchuk share their stories about how they ended up on the front lines. We are familiar with the main scenario. Agenda, training ground, advanced - this is an invariable algorithm of actions of the command of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. However, today we were able to find out some details about the preparation of the valiant defenders of the Square. "Chop wood, dig holes" - this is the whole training of mobilized recruits. Instead of military training, people who have never held a weapon in their hands are doing chores. Not surprisingly, many simply abandon their firing positions. They have no weapons, no provisions, no sensible command. These guys stayed at the front for two days at the most, after which our soldiers kindly gave them shelter. One was even literally carried out of the woods due to problems with his legs, and the survivors fled to save their skins. And this picture is almost everywhere. The Kyiv regime, being on the occasion of Western patrons, intends to fight to the last Ukrainian. However, the Ukrainians themselves do not particularly support this desire. However, this will not affect the advancement of our troops and the achievement of the main goals of the NMD. AHMAT-POWER! ALLAH AKBAR!"

Wait the guy who you earlier quoted as admitting to mistreating prisoners unless they converted to Islam is making unsubstainted claims about prisoners under his "care" are saying? Seems real legit all around.

I would probably end up cheering for Bama as a POW in his hands.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
They likely are pulling from prisoners as recruits. So?
Lol.
It's a problem when the US military cant fill quotas while at peace from volunteers.

But it's no big deal when Russia cant even conscript enough civilians while defending their own territory after they closed their borders and they have to turn to cleaning out their prisons.

Yeah, you dont have any bias what so ever.

I've told them in here several times that the political party United Russia, which Putin belongs to has over 70% approval of the country. The two main opposition parties, the LPDR and Communist Party, are actually more right wing than United Russia.
Wait wait wait.

United Russia is more left wing than their communists.....

Yeah thanks for admitting the Soviets are still around.

All this equipment being sent or negotiated to be sent to me appears the powers above me see something big is about to happen or Ukraine is about to go on the offensive in a major way.

I haven't kept up at all in the recent month or two.

Can anyone provide a brief synopsis of the current situation?

Wait wait wait.

United Russia is more left wing than their communists.....

Yeah thanks for admitting the Soviets are still around.
That's not what I said at all. The Communist Party in Russia is not what I would consider a left wing party. Neither is the Liberal Democratic Party of Russia (LDPR) Both are more right wing parties as they are both definitely socially conservative. However I think it would be correct to say the Communist Party in Russia would be economically to the left. So it's socially conservative but economically to the left. Would be a more fair statement.

It's definitely not the same as the Communist Party here in the U.S. Which basically just resembles the platform of the Democrat Party.

This is where some of you show your ignorance by not doing basic proper research.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
I laugh at the ignorance of you some of you guys because you can't do basic, simple research. Like when it came to the pizza delivery drivers.
Lol. I was actually the only one that did any “research” there Curly. I went and found the law and posted it. You were just parroting whatever one of your bosses told you at some point and didn’t know any damn better.

Lol. I was actually the only one that did any “research” there Curly. I went and found the law and posted it. You were just parroting whatever one of your bosses told you at some point and didn’t know any damn better.
Lol. I had already looked up the law. I was enjoying seeing you and two others gloat as if you were right. Plus I was the one who posted where that business in Virginia got fined for not following the law. Basic initial research would have saved you the embarrassment.

Back to the other topic. Are you saying the Communist Party in Russia is just like the left wing and far left parties here in the U.S.? Do all Communist Parties across the globe hold the same ideals?

Lol. I had already looked up the law. I was enjoying seeing you and two others gloat as if you were right. Plus I was the one who posted where that business in Virginia got fined for not following the law. Basic initial research would have saved you the embarrassment.

Back to the other topic. Are you saying the Communist Party in Russia is just like the left wing and far left parties here in the U.S.? Do all Communist Parties across the globe hold the same ideals?
Of course you did. And we all believe you too.

And your ADD is kicking in again, smooth brain. I never offered a statement on your idiotic party comments that louder jumped you on. I just made a broad general comment on your whole body of work.

Last edited:
Of course you did. And we all believe you too.

And your ADD is kicking in again, smooth brain. I never offered a statement on your idiotic party comments that louder jumped you on. I just made a broad general comment on your whole body of work.
And as usual you are too ignorant to actually debate and do some actual research. Just more personal attacks and insults. Grow up.

And as usual you are too ignorant to actually debate and do some actual research. Just more personal attacks and insults. Grow up.
Hey it isn’t my fault you can’t keep the people straight calling you out. Have you thought about making notes on your issued talking points?

I haven't kept up at all in the recent month or two.

Can anyone provide a brief synopsis of the current situation?
I may be in the minority but I couldn't careless what happens there. I feel bad for the citizens but I don't trust Zelensky one bit. I am sure some portion of the billions we have sent them have been funneled to biden or his corrupt family.

I may be in the minority but I couldn't careless what happens there. I feel bad for the citizens but I don't trust Zelensky one bit. I am sure some portion of the billions we have sent them have been funneled to biden or his corrupt family.

It's been/being funneled to more than just the Biden family. I wouldn't doubt Putin is getting a cut.

Reactions: OrangeBoro
That's not what I said at all. The Communist Party in Russia is not what I would consider a left wing party. Neither is the Liberal Democratic Party of Russia (LDPR) Both are more right wing parties as they are both definitely socially conservative. However I think it would be correct to say the Communist Party in Russia would be economically to the left. So it's socially conservative but economically to the left. Would be a more fair statement.

It's definitely not the same as the Communist Party here in the U.S. Which basically just resembles the platform of the Democrat Party.

This is where some of you show your ignorance by not doing basic proper research.
Oh you mean one shouldnt jump to conclusions like a party in charge is an extremist one. Maybe try not to be ignorant about what is ACTUALLY a Nazi. And dont try to justify someone else's war off of it.

YOU are justify the deaths of hundreds of thousands claiming there are few people you IGNORANTLY assume are Nazis in power.

VN Store

Back