War in Ukraine

Oh you mean one shouldnt jump to conclusions like a party in charge is an extremist one. Maybe try not to be ignorant about what is ACTUALLY a Nazi. And dont try to justify someone else's war off of it.

YOU are justify the deaths of hundreds of thousands claiming there are few people you IGNORANTLY assume are Nazis in power.
You really aren't very bright.

By the way. I've been calling for peace from day one. Unlike some of your fellow Zelensky loving pals here who have some strange daily fantasies about Putin and Russians dying.

Oh you mean one shouldnt jump to conclusions like a party in charge is an extremist one. Maybe try not to be ignorant about what is ACTUALLY a Nazi. And dont try to justify someone else's war off of it.

YOU are justify the deaths of hundreds of thousands claiming there are few people you IGNORANTLY assume are Nazis in power.
Oh yeah. This is who they like to name a stadium after in Ukraine. Apparently located on the Bandera memorial street there in Ternopil as well.

Roman Shukhevych Ternopil city stadium - Wikipedia

Roman Shukhevych - Wikipedia

By the way. I've been calling for peace from day one. Unlike some of your fellow Zelensky loving pals here who have some strange daily fantasies about Putin and Russians dying.

The peace you're calling for is by way of Ukrainian capitulation. Pootin is hoping for that "peace" too.

Spare us you trying to assume a moral high ground, we know what you're about.

This is security theater.

How else are they going to convince the population that there is an existential threat if they don't use props?

Who puts anti-air in downtown Moscow in broad daylight with a big yellow crane?

Russia going from "kyiv in 3" to "defending moscow", says a lot. Russia is who we thought they were.

Last edited:
I honestly see both sides. but dont see how it is our game. Let the EU handle it..they are Big Boy now.
We are politically weak and in debt up to our eyeballs. Nobody has an end game..the FP savants of our nation get it wrong every time. And who knows the outcome? It could be very much worse.

The balance of scale says to me that we shouldn't be so involved. The World Police..I am sure many of you would agree it a bad policy.

If Russia cannot take Ukraine then why the worry of overwhelming NATO? Actual NATO would crush them like a grape.

I honestly see both sides. but dont see how it is our game. Let the EU handle it..they are Big Boy now.
We are politically weak and in debt up to our eyeballs. Nobody has an end game..the FP savants of our nation get it wrong every time. And who knows the outcome? It could be very much worse.

The balance of scale says to me that we shouldn't be so involved. The World Police..I am sure many of you would agree it a bad policy.

If Russia cannot take Ukraine then why the worry of overwhelming NATO? Actual NATO would crush them like a grape.
We actually have obligations. No, we shouldn’t have meddled in these affairs and who knows where it would be today if we hadn’t. But we did.

If Ukraine manages to pull this off their rebuilding is 100% an EU problem.

Budapest Memorandum - Wikipedia

We actually have obligations. No, we shouldn’t have meddled in these affairs and who knows where it would be today if we hadn’t. But we did.

If Ukraine manages to pull this off their rebuilding is 100% an EU problem.

Budapest Memorandum - Wikipedia

Our USG have obligations to follow the USC, How that going?

What's nice about spending 2.5 billion on this proxy war?

And does the Ukrainian military have the personnel to operate these Bradleys and Strykers? Do they have mechanics and the spare parts needed to ensure these machines are running?
They'll learn.

What's nice about spending 2.5 billion on this proxy war?

And does the Ukrainian military have the personnel to operate these Bradleys and Strykers? Do they have mechanics and the spare parts needed to ensure these machines are running?
That’s ok Curly. Ukraine can continue to use the crap Russian equipment that they capture or is abandoned by your fleeing countrymen until their Western toys are running again. I mean after all to date Russia is by far the biggest supplier of equipment to Ukraine.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
We’ve committed way too much money to this too fast and need to burn thru what has been committed. But if they manage to actually win this thing then the EU needs to take care of their new sibling. That is completely their problem.

You know in your heart that will not happen.

No you called for surrender to mother Russia. There's a huge difference

You know in your heart that will not happen.
Don’t disagree. We don’t seem to be able to help ourselves. But that’s a whole lot easier stance to sell instead of thinking we have no obligations to help Ukraine defend its sovereignty right now. Regardless I’m 100% against any cash just send weapons. That’s what they need and Ukraine is still corrupt thus that money will indeed get pilfered. But the rebuild is 100% cash and manipulated contracts. And that’s gonna get bigly abused.

Don’t disagree. We don’t seem to be able to help ourselves. But that’s a whole lot easier stance to sell instead of thinking we have no obligations to help Ukraine defend its sovereignty right now. Regardless I’m 100% against any cash just send weapons. That’s what they need and Ukraine is still corrupt thus that money will indeed get pilfered. But the rebuild is 100% cash and manipulated contracts. And that’s gonna get bigly abused.

Why I said I was divided. But in my mind just cannot discount the news of Ukraine for the past 6 years. I get Putin is awful, so are 90% of world leadership ..but geopolitical games and we are several steps behind in what we know.
IOW..all this just seems too convenient in what we have witnessed. Hunter, Vindman, etc.

Sorry it just stinks.

I think WEF is more a threat to the USC and our way of life..but alas they need a distraction

Why I said I was divided. But in my mind just cannot discount the news of Ukraine for the past 6 years. I get Putin is awful, so are 90% of world leadership ..but geopolitical games and we are several steps behind in what we know.
IOW..all this just seems too convenient in what we have witnessed. Hunter, Vindman, etc.

Sorry it just stinks.

I think WEF is more a threat to the USC and our way of life..but alas they need a distraction
Oh I’m not disagreeing that it doesn’t stink. And I completely wish that we’d kept our damn nose out of it. But frankly it comes down to to points for me.

We gave our word to help if they were attacked and if we renege then we’re no better than Russia here. In fact I’d submit the harder Russia pushes the more we outta arm them. Step for step. And next time mind our own damn business.

And also the first point (arming them step for step) feeds into this one. When writing a check to get somebody else to disassemble one of your top two geopolitical foes is in the clearance aisle at ForeignWarsRUs you buy that. We’ll never see a higher return on foreign aid than we get here in all the money we’ve pissed away over the decades on foreign aid.

Oh I’m not disagreeing that it doesn’t stink. And I completely wish that we’d kept our damn nose out of it. But frankly it comes down to to points for me.

We gave our word to help if they were attacked and if we renege then we’re no better than Russia here. In fact I’d submit the harder Russia pushes the more we outta arm them. Step for step. And next time mind our own damn business.

And also the first point (arming them step for step) feeds into this one. When writing a check to get somebody else to disassemble one of your top two geopolitical foes is in the clearance aisle at ForeignWarsRUs you buy that. We’ll never see a higher return on foreign aid than we get here in all the money we’ve pissed away over the decades on foreign aid.

After the dissolution of the USSR..Russia hasn't been relevant to our lives more than the output of oil and how it affects our price of gas. They are showing their fecklessness. Albeit with our arms to show it.

I just hope it ends soon. Egos have caused worse.

Sorry it just stinks.

Oh BTW if we’d had a ball sack in 2014 when Russia made their first land grab plays we could have very well avoided this current 💩 show I think also. Being wusses in 2014 and not adhering to our commitments emboldened Putin. And if we roll over again it could embolden Xi too.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back