War in Ukraine

I’m serious here, what do you want a war with Russia? How many more checks you wanting to send? I bet you are a big fan of bush and Cheney
Plenty of money has been allocated already. Too much even at this point we need to see if they can hold the line. They need to burn thru that first and it will take possibly years to spend what has already been allocated. And I’m not worried about a war with Russia they can’t even handle Ukraine 😂

And no I’m not. But by all means keep making stupid ass implications.

Putin's war has driven Sweden and Finland into the arms of NATO and now pushing Moldova into the arms of the West. However I think its best politically for Moldova to unify with Romania for the long term. Though the economic costs for Romania may be too high for them to commit too.

Putin's war has driven Sweden and Finland into the arms of NATO and now pushing Moldova into the arms of the West. However I think its best politically for Moldova to unify with Romania for the long term. Though the economic costs for Romania may be too high for them to commit too.

That would make for an interesting resolution to the situation in Transnistria

Reactions: AM64
Plenty of money has been allocated already. Too much even at this point we need to see if they can hold the line. They need to burn thru that first and it will take possibly years to spend what has already been allocated. And I’m not worried about a war with Russia they can’t even handle Ukraine 😂

And no I’m not. But by all means keep making stupid ass implications.
Man you are sensitive. I’m not going to pretend Zelensky is some saint, he’s as worthless as Putin. I’m sick of sending countries (especially ones with corrupt leaders) blank checks.

Man you are sensitive. I’m not going to pretend Zelensky is some saint, he’s as worthless as Putin. I’m sick of sending countries (especially ones with corrupt leaders) blank checks.
You looking in a mirror while you type, sis? 😂

You should write your congressman and tell them to not support the US entering entangling agreements like we did on Ukraine in 1994. And I’m completely behind that.

Reactions: OrangeBoro
Not at all, a bit hungover but not sensitive at all. You are the one who started out throwing out accusations of me being someone’s alt. I guess in your eyes no one should question sending billions to corrupt regimes
I sure did and I stand behind it! And we should absolutely audit the hell out of everything sent and do not send hard cash at all. In fact spending cut offsets for each dollar of aid spent is fine by me. They are in fact corrupt. They’re trying but they’ve got a long way to go. But that is no reason to not live up to our commitments to help them if their sovereignty is affected. Go read the edit above.

I sure did and I stand behind it! And we should absolutely audit the hell out of everything sent and do not send hard cash at all. In fact spending cut offsets for each dollar of aid spent is fine by me. They are in fact corrupt. They’re trying but they’ve got a long way to go. But that is no reason to not live up to our commitments to help them if their sovereignty is affected. Go read the edit above.
You are wrong in your first statement but that’s ok. I don’t want any audit I want the checks to end. We are in debt over our heads, their problems aren’t ours. I care about what happens within these borders, I’m tired of taking care of the rest of the world.

You are wrong in your first statement but that’s ok. I don’t want any audit I want the checks to end. We are in debt over our heads, their problems aren’t ours. I care about what happens within these borders, I’m tired of taking care of the rest of the world.
Again then write your congressman about foreign entanglements going forward

We agree there
I completely understand not wanting to send any money abroad in our current environment. We piss away too much foreign aid every year. However we agreed to aid if their sovereignty was impacted in order to get them to give up the world’s third largest nuclear weapons stockpile at that time.

I completely understand not wanting to send any money abroad in our current environment. We piss away too much foreign aid every year. However we agreed to aid if their sovereignty was impacted in order to get them to give up the world’s third largest nuclear weapons stockpile at that time.
I get that but at some point we have to cut them off and change our policy about intervening

I get that but at some point we have to cut them off and change our policy about intervening
Don’t disagree at all. If Ukraine manages to survive this and starts their rebuild I view that as a 100% EU issue. But I’m not naive to think we won’t throw money at that. Or continue to enter more agreements we have no business entering. NATO membership is more than enough to address our strategic needs. And boy has Putin been NATO’s biggest supporter and recruiter the last two years!

Reactions: OrangeBoro
As usual more fake news from you Moe
😂🤡😂🤡

Poland refutes fake story about “Polish crews of Leopard 2 tanks being sent to Ukraine”

“Of course it's a fake. This is nonsense, as the Polish government never intended to transfer to Ukraine Leopard 2 tanks along with Polish crews. They wouldn't even be able to do it, as law prohibits it," the Polish general, who is a professional tanker, told Ukrinform in a comment.

According to him, "the script of this fake was designed in Moscow, and its authors are probably Peskov (spokesman for Putin - ed.) or Zakharova (spokeswoman for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia - ed.)", but no one in Poland would have invented such a thing, because it is an obvious violation of the country's legislation.

As usual more fake news from you Moe
😂🤡😂🤡

Poland refutes fake story about “Polish crews of Leopard 2 tanks being sent to Ukraine”

“Of course it's a fake. This is nonsense, as the Polish government never intended to transfer to Ukraine Leopard 2 tanks along with Polish crews. They wouldn't even be able to do it, as law prohibits it," the Polish general, who is a professional tanker, told Ukrinform in a comment.

According to him, "the script of this fake was designed in Moscow, and its authors are probably Peskov (spokesman for Putin - ed.) or Zakharova (spokeswoman for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia - ed.)", but no one in Poland would have invented such a thing, because it is an obvious violation of the country's legislation.
Lol. And you are using Ukrainian state media as your source. You're a joke.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

VN Store

Back