War in Ukraine

So Polish citizens or other soldiers refuting the statements don't matter right?
Official Polish statement or STFU. Some rando internet clown claiming to be a player has been called a liar by an actual Polish official. Produce another Polish official refuting that or STFU

As "advisors" or "mercenaries"? Absolutely. This deserter nonsense could (could) be simply a way for the Pentagon to distance themselves from actual boots on the ground and direct intervention.

Then they have lost every and all troops they (don’t) have over there. The second the Pentagon labels a troop deployed on a black op a deserter the rest of them will be **** no I’m out.

Official Polish statement or STFU. Some rando internet clown claiming to be a player has been called a liar by an actual Polish official. Produce another Polish official refuting that or STFU
Lol. Look at you with the STFU. Which I'm not going to do by the way you drama queen. Maybe you shouldn't share state media propaganda from a fascist regime. Like I said. You're a joke.

Lol. Look at you with the STFU. Which I'm not going to do by the way you drama queen. Maybe you shouldn't share state media propaganda from a fascist regime. Like I said. You're a joke.
Still waiting on you to provide a Polish state official to refute the Polish Defense Ministry General and support your propaganda ******** Curly🤡

Maria Zarkharova

"Specially for today's meeting with the President of the ICRC Mirjana Spolyarić, a video was prepared and shown to her about the torture of Russian servicemen by the Armed Forces of Ukraine."

You did not answer my question I asked the other day. How long is it going to take the Ukrainian military to learn how to operate and maintain those Strykers and Bradleys?
I don't know. How long does it take anyone to learn how to use them?

You did not answer my question I asked the other day. How long is it going to take the Ukrainian military to learn how to operate and maintain those Strykers and Bradleys?
If they’re already trained on operating and maintaining other types of armored equipment (ie, old Soviet stuff), proficiency should take a few weeks. And before you ask, yes, there are probably NATO instructors leading the classroom training.

If they’re already trained on operating and maintaining other types of armored equipment (ie, old Soviet stuff), proficiency should take a few weeks. And before you ask, yes, there are probably NATO instructors leading the classroom training.
A few weeks? Are you really that stupid?

I would be surprised if some aren't already trained.
There is a reason the Bradley mechanics have a 12 week school and the Stryker mechanics have a 17 week school. Plus anybody who has been in the military knows you don't learn everything in school. Plus from what I was looking at the ASVAB scores required to get into those fields alone are quite high.

And I am certain the schools required in order to operate, be a master gunner, or team leader for the Bradleys and Strykers are longer than just a few weeks.

This is why I ask you guys the questions I do. Because I know you all have more than often NOT done your proper research.

Plus no competent military would think it's okay just to train your personnel on new equipment like this in just a few weeks. These aren't like operating a Mitsubishi Mirage for goodness sake.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back