War in Ukraine

So in about a week, we've gone from sending tanks to sending airplanes.

Leopard tanks
F-16s
Babushka with pickle jar
North Korean munitions
War crime tribunals
Patrick Lancaster's staged scenes
Steven Seagal is a Pootin Puppet
Banning Orthodox Priests and News Media Outlets are no big deal
These numbers come from the Ukrainian MOD so they have to be true.
Sack of Potatoes
Smooth Brain
Homer
Newsweek is GOP and Russian propaganda
Mobile crematoriums
Iranian drones
Stealing chips from washing machines/refrigerators/televisions
No fly zones/air superiority
HIMARS
North Korean troops
Finland and Sweden join NATO
Strike on Wagner Group HQ
Patriot missiles
Oil price cap
Bakhmut is not strategically important
Kherson Kherson Kherson
MH-17
"f*** the EU.."
Kerch Bridge
Article 5
100k Russians dead
Institute for the Study of War
"Ruble will be rubble"
Million Man Ukrainian army
McDonalds/IKEA/Coca Cola/H&M/Louis Vuitton
Long lines at ATMs
Eggs
Russia running out of missiles/drones
Russia can't fight in winter/frostbite
Polish Mig-29s
Javelina
Azovstal "evacuation"
Stingers
40 mile caravan outside of Kyiv
Switchblade drones
Ghost of Kiev
Obese General
Kremlin Coup
Blood Cancer
Parkinsons
A-10 Warthogs
Abrams tanks
I saw it on the evening news
It must be true if it's on Twitter
100 Billion will bring Russia to its knees
Snake Island
Meat grinder
Game changers
Ukrainian Nazis are no big deal
Lukashenko's breath mints
Tooth Fairy
Soviet Union still exists
Trailer Park of the world
Pootin
Pootin Stooges
Larry Moe Curly

Wow, there has been a variety of activity on this board. I don't get in this thread much and I'm definitely not trying to read it all.

Reactions: AM64
Does he think everybody reads those long posts from Russian state sources?
Of course he does he’s a true believer in Putin. He thinks only he can accurately express what is going on in Ukraine. I used to think he was just being disingenuous but after 11 months of his posting stupidity on this he’s clearly another hollowed out Putin sycophant

Last edited:
Truth bombs in that op ed

It’s pointless blaming the US, which provides the lion’s share of arms and aid – including $2.5bn last week alone. Europe must fight its own battles and not hide, as Scholz tries to do, behind America’s skirts. Even France’s president, Emmanuel Macron, has abandoned his peace hotline to Moscow and is supplying heavy armour. Macron, too, realises Europe must fight.

Reactions: USF grad in TN
Wow, there has been a variety of activity on this board. I don't get in this thread much and I'm definitely not trying to read it all.
That is list his coping mechanism. He throws it out when he’s trying to illustrate how much western reporting is wrong. Even though many items on it are accurate. HIMARS is rocking their world for example. He and the other stooges think he’s illustrating some kind of information correction. The rest of us know we’re living in their heads

That is list his coping mechanism. He throws it out when he’s trying to illustrate how much western reporting is wrong. Even though many items on it are accurate. HIMARS is rocking their world for example. He and the other stooges think he’s illustrating some kind of information correction. The rest of us know we’re living in their heads

FWIW I commanded a MLRS Battalion, 27 launchers as it is the 2nd most deadly/powerful weapon system on the modern day battlefield. HIMARs evolved from MLRS.

The Number 1 most deadly/powerful weapon system is a properly trained US Soldier.

Reactions: Paper_Towel
FWIW I commanded a MLRS Battalion, 27 launchers as it is the 2nd most deadly/powerful weapon system on the modern day battlefield. HIMARs evolved from MLRS.

The Number 1 most deadly/powerful weapon system is a properly trained US Soldier.
Oh I can believe it. With GPS guided rockets you can launch precision strikes from miles away and the quick setup/takedown time enables consistent shoot and scoot tactics to avoid counter fires. As long as Ukraine keeps consistently applying those tactics the only way they lose those launchers is if Russia just stumbles across them and has the ability to strike them. If we ever give them ATACMS the Kersch Bridge drops soon after and Crimea is finally isolated.

Reactions: Sudden Impact

Both sides make me want to throw up. I think if we had stronger leadership in the Oval Office then this thing never gets started, but now that it has started we can't just ignore it. There is serious corruption associated with this before, during and it will be afterwards. This could also still escalate as it continues. I could go on.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Both sides make me want to throw up. I think if we had stronger leadership in the Oval Office then this thing never gets started, but now that it has started we can't just ignore it. There is serious corruption associated with this before, during and it will be afterwards. This could also still escalate as it continues. I could go on.
Putin only understands force and violence. He’s shown that time and again. He only listens when you speak to him in his own language. He attacked because he thought there was no resolve to stop him. He miscalculated bigly.

That is my point...the DC FP savants blow it..now we are witnessing the effects and having to double down.

I will ask again..why is Ukraine so important to US interest other than maintaining the empire of Pax Americana?
We are $31T in debt, our cities are in in disrepair, we are practically in political chaos,,yet we want to honor our FP commitments, that FAIL every time when a hot war breaks.

I see the cheerleading by some libs on this board just like Neo cons. Libs that hate Bolton, yet are in agreement with him now. Because Russia Russia Russia and Trump.
We see the comments about why Putin didnt invade under Trump..The most laughable comments I ever read on here.

And I get your support I really do. But there has to be a point of preventing too much escalation..And I see the US is concerned as well by what offensive Kit is provided.

Joe said the purpose was to overthrow Putin..before walking back.

I would ask our liberal posters and everyone ..is that a goal and dream?

What is the game plan?

At least think ahead like a game of chess.
Ukraine may not be a lynchpin to our global security now, but in 1994 when we signed the Memorandum it was about nukes. And making sure they didnt end up in some random warlords hands.

It's the same worst case scenario you are proposing now.

All those nukes in corrupt Ukrainian hands. Even if they could never have been launched, or detonated at full yield, that is still tons of weapons grade radioactive material. And I would think there would be ways past what ever control system was in place for the missiles.

I didn't say they would not be able to utilize the equipment. I said they needed the proper training in order to so. Which will take more than a few weeks. You guys really aren't the brightest bunch.
They have been getting training. You were poo pooing the western training they were planning during the winter. Talking about how it was too few to matter. But now that you are confronted with the reality of what it may actually mean you suddenly want to say it takes too long, or that it wasnt accounted for?

FnI1r5SX0AA7Xs7

Well it looks like Ukraine is finally gonna get some German Leopard MBTs. They claim they need 300, so 100 would probably be sufficient to boot Russia.

Add to this 50 Bradleys, 100 Strykers, and a bunch of stuff from our allies, and you got a pretty decent offensive strike force.

So the UKR offensive I thought would happen when the ground froze appears to be on hold. Looks like they're gonna get up to speed on training / maintaining their new toys first. Probably looking at late Spring once the Rasputitsa ends.

Until then maybe time to hibernate. Watching the dumb Russian mobiks/criminals zerg themselves to certain death in Bhakmut is getting old.

Did you refute what he said or are you engaging in ad hominem attacks?

Why would I waste my time with a conspiracy theorist sex tourist with zero qualifications for discussing the m1a1 Abrams tank, or any geopolitical aspect of Russia's invasion of Ukraine?

Would you debate your drywall contractor on whether a psa test is enough for checking prostate health over also getting a finger in your ass?

VN Store

Back