War in Ukraine

Would move to SF tomorrow if I was making $1 million a year. Super expensive but beautiful with so much to do. It's just I don't spend my time at Fisherman's Wharf with all the tourists which is where the homeless also go to beg for money. Have never been solicited on Nob Hill where our favorite hotel is located.

To call SF 3rd world is just placing your political prejudice over reality.
You don't have to make a million dollars a year to go live there. You could go live there right now. You could practice what you preach by going to live there right now and show us what a great place it is to live.

The Ukrainians need hundreds of tanks, and they should be getting them from the Americans, the Germans, the Poles, and many others. Where does the Western world need to station those tanks at the moment?

Guarding North Rhine-Westphalia? Protecting Tennessee? Prowling the villages of Wiltshire?

BORIS JOHNSON: The sooner we can help Ukraine to victory, the sooner their suffering will be over | Daily Mail Online
The Russians have given them more tanks than we ever could.

You don't have to make a million dollars a year to go live there. You could go live there right now. You could practice what you preach by going to live there right now and show us what a great place it is to live.

This is not going to happen. Also, the fact that someone has to make a $1M a year to afford to live in a US city tells you how jacked up the city is. Plus it's Homeless and Drug capital USA. Hard pass.

FnOD0i1XwAMfy_t

Sure it is. These are their new toys right? So why not just ship them straight to the front lines in Eastern Ukraine and put them to use right away. They don't need any training. You guys said so.
Not only do they underestimate the training to even effectively operate the equipment, but they underestimate the maintenance and supply lines needed to maintain a potpourri of weapons systems.

Reactions: AM64
6 whole nazis. Whatever will we do. Putin cant even kill six, why would you think he could cleanse the nation of them?
Well it’s a picture of six people posing as Nazis with the Azov flag anyway. No other context other than that. And at least there aren’t any Sim series PC games laying around the picture this time 😂

VN Store

Back