War in Ukraine

You obviously have never served in the military. The Stryker Systems Maintainer is a separate MOS. The U.S. Army has determined if someone works on these vehicles and selects that MOS then they have to go to school for at least 17 weeks for training. If they try and train anyone else in less time than that then it will be a disaster.

Also that MOS in particular requires a high mechanical aptitude score on the ASVAB. So if someone doesn't score the minimum required then they will not be able to choose that MOS. So Ukraine can't just take some low IQ Banderite off the street and just expect to train them for that job let alone operating the vehicles. This is also brand new equipment for them that they have no experience from my understanding operating or maintaining. So even their experienced personnel, I think it's safe to say, would train on it the same amount of time as our U.S. Army personnel as required by the U.S. Army.
I guess cross training isn't a thing.

I've seen 91As do as much 91B maintenance as tank maintenance.

Why would I waste my time with a conspiracy theorist sex tourist with zero qualifications for discussing the m1a1 Abrams tank, or any geopolitical aspect of Russia's invasion of Ukraine?

Would you debate your drywall contractor on whether a psa test is enough for checking prostate health over also getting a finger in your ass?
I'll leave the finger in the butt stuff to you since you seem to be an SME about that stuff.

First off the Bradley’s and Strykers weren’t in the mix till recently. These are already established for existing Russian equipment and prior given Western equipment

And second based on the complete 💩 show of Russian logistics in can understand his w you think it’s impossible however competent Western armies do this all the time.

What we proved is what we proved every time. You’re talking out your ass

Hey @MG1968 did you notice when you challenged him to post up DD214’s he deflected to his buddy’s service? 😂
It's gonna be something like "I could have served if I hadn't back talked the DI so much that they kicked me out" or some other hastily found search result from Yandex.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
BREAKING NEWS

US TO DEPLOY THE URBAN ASSAULT VEHICLE

d0f28dcbcb37df978f52141f3f4b7dd1.jpg

I guess cross training isn't a thing.

I've seen 91As do as much 91B maintenance as tank maintenance.
Never said cross training wasn't a thing and never said training stops after AIT, MOS school etc. Some of you guys really need to learn basic reading comprehension skills. This is brand new equipment the Ukrainian military isn't familiar with. It can't just be delivered and they are going to jump right in and know how to operate and maintain the equipment.

Never said cross training wasn't a thing and never said training stops after AIT, MOS school etc. Some of you guys really need to learn basic reading comprehension skills. This is brand new equipment the Ukrainian military isn't familiar with. It can't just be delivered and they are going to jump right in and know how to operate and maintain the equipment.
These guys looked at too much G.I. Joe...

Reactions: DonjoVol
FWIW I commanded a MLRS Battalion, 27 launchers as it is the 2nd most deadly/powerful weapon system on the modern day battlefield. HIMARs evolved from MLRS.

The Number 1 most deadly/powerful weapon system is a properly trained US Soldier.

Blood and guts makes the grass grow.

These guys looked at too much G.I. Joe...
At this point we might as well just give them their wish and just drop the Bradleys and Strykers off in East Ukraine. Apparently the Ukrainian military is much smarter and more advanced than even the U.S. Army. They will know what to do with them.

At this point we might as well just give them their wish and just drop the Bradleys and Strykers off in East Ukraine. Apparently the Ukrainian military is much smarter and more advanced than even the U.S. Army. They will know what to do with them.
They have proven to be quite adept at making Russia look stupid. You might have a point. Seriously can you imagine a year ago this being a discussion. Third world trailer park with nukes. It's like Pakistan.

It doesn't seem like this will end well no matter what side prevails. I don't think Russia surrenders without going nuclear. Am I wrong in thinking that?

Last edited:
They have proven to be quite adept at making Russia look stupid. You might have a point. Seriously can you imagine a year ago this being a discussion. Third world trailer park with nukes. It's like Pakistan.
All part of Russias tactical plan to lure in all of NATO, to include all the new members joining, with a false sense of security then destroy them.

It doesn't seem like this will end well no matter what side prevails. I don't think Russia surrenders without going nuclear. I'm I wrong in thinking that?
Russia has no incentive to go nuclear because they are winning. The West would be the most likely ones going nuclear when they realize they can't win in a conventional war. Even the former Ukrainian spin doctor is now out here speaking truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: PowerT83
Mainstream western news media and the Uniparty here in the U.S. has been quite adept at making a sizeable percentage of Americans look stupid. This is what happens when you allow a small group of people to form your thinking.

Plus if you've seen what's going on at our border and places like San Francisco and Chicago it is making the U.S. look like the third world trailer park you guys keep talking about.

Mainstream western news media and the Uniparty here in the U.S. has been quite adept at making a sizeable percentage of Americans look stupid. This is what happens when you allow a small group of people to form your thinking.

Plus if you've seen what's going on at our border and places like San Francisco and Chicago it is making the U.S. look like the third world trailer park you guys keep talking about.

Would move to SF tomorrow if I was making $1 million a year. Super expensive but beautiful with so much to do. It's just I don't spend my time at Fisherman's Wharf with all the tourists which is where the homeless also go to beg for money. Have never been solicited on Nob Hill where our favorite hotel is located.

To call SF 3rd world is just placing your political prejudice over reality.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Putin only understands force and violence. He’s shown that time and again. He only listens when you speak to him in his own language. He attacked because he thought there was no resolve to stop him. He miscalculated bigly.

Agreed which takes me back to him taking this risk because Weekends at Bernie and his merry band of misfits are running the US government. They are not respected.

VN Store

Back