War in Ukraine

If I recall Lyndon Johnson never declared war on the the Viet Cong. A mess that Nixon inherited.

Blank check Biden

I’m so happy my tax dollars are going to such a good cause for democrapcy

Some dozen officials have quit their posts after a huge political shake-up over allegations and probes into cases ranging from bribery, to mismanagement of aid funds for purchasing food, to embezzlement, to driving expensive cars while common people suffer under wartime conditions.

Ukraine Rocked By Corruption Scandal, Wave Of Top Officials Resign: Sports Cars, Mansions & Luxury Vacations As People Suffered | ZeroHedge

Some dozen officials have quit their posts after a huge political shake-up over allegations and probes into cases ranging from bribery, to mismanagement of aid funds for purchasing food, to embezzlement, to driving expensive cars while common people suffer under wartime conditions.

Ukraine Rocked By Corruption Scandal, Wave Of Top Officials Resign: Sports Cars, Mansions & Luxury Vacations As People Suffered | ZeroHedge
You aren't allowed to question the billions we are sending. Put your Ukrainian flag on your jacket, socials and stop your whining.

Not only do they underestimate the training to even effectively operate the equipment, but they underestimate the maintenance and supply lines needed to maintain a potpourri of weapons systems.
Hey General Rasputin, where did you get your military expertise?

But but but... 3elensky needs more tanks and ATACMS...

You don't have to make a million dollars a year to go live there. You could go live there right now. You could practice what you preach by going to live there right now and show us what a great place it is to live.

Actually my fleet squadron was located in the Bay Area so I've already lived there for four years. So . . . . bite me.

Russia has no incentive to go nuclear because they are winning. The West would be the most likely ones going nuclear when they realize they can't win in a conventional war. Even the former Ukrainian spin doctor is now out here speaking truth.

Winning so hard they have to keep reminding people they will use nukes. Yep..thats how winners behave..
Russian Spin:

Reality (but without the alcoholic premature aging)

VN Store

Back