War in Ukraine

Ok? Look at the lifestyles of politicians and bureaucrats all over the world.

This wasn't a step to stomp out corruption it was theater. The bosses are just increasing there take by eliminating greedy capos.
Ukraine knows to get in the EU they'll have to embrace western corruption as opposed to eastern corruption, I'm assuming thats what this is about

LOL

They are just aligning their corruption with ours and western Europe's.
Then they will be the true puppet masters you proclaim them to be. Theyā€™re just rookies right now šŸ˜Ž

Had another thought. Wouldnā€™t it be wild if this was all related to that interior minister helicopter crash last week and that was a hit to avoid their ouster? Time to bust out the tin foil hats!

Reactions: AM64
Nope. But I do find it hard to believe these guys are the puppet masters you claim.

I found an AP story on the Abrams. Actually this reads like the US just called Stolzā€™s bluff with no yet determined timeline for delivery stating it could take years. This will be over in years.

In reversal, US poised to approve Abrams tanks for Ukraine

Intuition says this was all about removing Germany's excuses and their fear of stepping to the front in any of this.

Really good recent interview with Scott Ritter where he praises Putin's restraint in not further escalating this conflict, but for how long will he remain restrained while the West continues to provoke and escalate. Hard to not appreciate what Russia has accomplished in light of their restrained nature in this conflict. He also talks about why the latest and greatest "gamechanging" tanks will do nothing of the sort.

What are the differences between Iraq invading Kuwait and Russia invading Ukraine? I supported the coalition forces to oust Iraq out of Kuwait and I'm just pondering how far would I support the Ukrainian people with my tax dollars. It seems to me the plan is not to invade Russia, but to kick them out of Ukraine that's all everybody wants.

Really good recent interview with Scott Ritter where he praises Putin's restraint in not further escalating this conflict, but for how long will he remain restrained while the West continues to provoke and escalate. Hard to not appreciate what Russia has accomplished in light of their restrained nature in this conflict. He also talks about why the latest and greatest "gamechanging" tanks will do nothing of the sort.

Is that the same Scott Ritter that's a twice convicted pedo and the one that was suspended from Twitter for violating its rule on "harassment and abuse" after he posted a tweet claiming that the National Police of Ukraine is responsible for the Bucha massacre and calling U.S. President Joe Biden a "war criminal" for "seeking to shift blame for the Bucha murders" to Russia?

I need to make sure I'm looking down my nose at the right person.

Provoke and escalate as much as specifically targetting civilians and civilian infrastructure.

You are justifying ten steps of escalation off of one.

And no it's not impressive what Russia has accomplished. Even with whatever constraint you want to make up. Short of nukes, I dont know what else Russia can do?

Call up even more prisoners? Dig out their T54's and Mig 7s? Oh maybe release the T-14.

They have been killing civilians the entire time. Been specifically targetting civilian only areas the entire time. They only recently admitted to it. They have been using cruise.missiles for months to hit those targets, so maybe they break out strategic bombers with their stockpile of smart munitions running out.

They are blowing up food shipping, been hitting the rear territories. Called up at least two large paramilitaries to offset their losses.

I cant think of a whole lot of new they can do.

Reactions: AM64 and Velo Vol
Reminder that every time we send Ukraine arms and money, their politicians are using the savings or direct money to buy themselves luxuries, bribe, and provide kickbacks to American and European politicians.

Let Europe have this war, damn it.

The Abrams are not coming from current stocks but new orders from the production line so they won't be available for awhile. So right now only Challengers and Leopards are on the way. Sweden said they are open to supplying their Stridsvagn 122 (which is based on the Leopard) to Ukraine as well.
So the Abrams tanks won't be on the scene anytime soon if they have to build them and we already know that these Leopards and Challengers will take at least a year to be retrofitted. Then, tack on the time needed to train and you are talking 2025. The Kyiv regime doesn't have that much time left.

Even the Swiss are breaking their neutrality to allow Swiss military tech to be exported to Ukraine.
This isn't a good thing for the Swiss. Not that Switzerland has been a neutral country since the UBS scandal where they turned over bank acct information over to the US over a decade ago.

They may as well join NATO.

Looks like Ukraine is finally pulling out of Soledar.

This was surely the final lynchpin in the Ukrainian defense. Their collapse is imminent after the lost the very strategic town.

Can wait to read Ras, and Donjo talking about the masterful Ukrainian strategy to fall back to save lives. Since it was such a big deal for the Russians to lose that minor little village called Kherson.

Ukraine forces pull back from Donbas town after onslaught

"The Ukrainian army retreated from the salt mining town of Soledar to ā€œpreserve the lives of personnel,ā€ Serhii Cherevatyi, a spokesperson for Ukraineā€™s forces in the east, told The Associated Press"

And I wonder what those same two think about the MSM posting something negative for Ukraine....

Reactions: Septic and AM64
No one is scared of the Russian Bear anymore.
If that were the case, you wouldn't have seen all of this hand wringing from Germany over the past week or so about sending tanks. Ir for that matter, since mo one is scared of Russia, what is stopping the US from just jumping in directly right now and cut the bull$#it.

What happened the last time Germany rolled tanks into Russia?
Russia had to turn to the US for help, and you have never once argued that the US shouldnt have provided aid in that situation. You know despite your adnaseum ranting about every little flyspeck involvement we have. But not when it helps the Russians......

Reactions: Septic and AM64
I thought they were pulling older variants out of long term storage just like they did the Bradleyā€™s?
That's what I am understanding also... which means they have to be retrofitted and repaired. Even if they are ordering brand new tanks off the fresh off the assembly line, they still won't get the tanks before this time next year at the earliest.

Reactions: DonjoVol

VN Store

Back