Leopard tanks
F-16s
Babushka with pickle jar
North Korean munitions
War crime tribunals
Patrick Lancaster's staged scenes
Steven Seagal is a Pootin Puppet
Banning Orthodox Priests and News Media Outlets are no big deal
These numbers come from the Ukrainian MOD so they have to be true.
Sack of Potatoes
Smooth Brain
Homer
Newsweek is GOP and Russian propaganda
Iranian drones
Stealing chips from washing machines/refrigerators/televisions
No fly zones/air superiority
HIMARS
North Korean troops
Finland and Sweden join NATO
Strike on Wagner Group HQ
Patriot missiles
Oil price cap
Bakhmut is not strategically important
Kherson Kherson Kherson
MH-17
"f*** the EU.."
Kerch Bridge
Article 5
100k Russians dead
Institute for the Study of War
"Ruble will be rubble"
Million Man Ukrainian army
McDonalds/IKEA/Coca Cola/H&M/Louis Vuitton
Long lines at ATMs
Eggs
Russia running out of missiles/drones
Russia can't fight in winter/frostbite
Polish Mig-29s
Javelina
Azovstal "evacuation"
Stingers
40 mile caravan outside of Kyiv
Switchblade drones
Ghost of Kiev
Obese General
Kremlin Coup
Blood Cancer
Parkinsons
A-10 Warthogs
Abrams tanks
I saw it on the evening news
It must be true if it's on Twitter
100 Billion will bring Russia to its knees
Snake Island
Meat grinder
Game changers
Ukrainian Nazis are no big deal
Lukashenko's breath mints
Tooth Fairy
Soviet Union still exists
Trailer Park of the world
Pootin
Pootin Stooges
Larry Moe Curly

Looks like they are running out of material...

Russian occupiers actively use mobile crematoriums

Kyiv will fall in 3 days
A cigarette mishap sunk the Moskva
These aren’t retreats, they’re strategic regroupings
Winter is coming
Russia is fighting nato troops and negroes
All western media is bad and unreliable, all Russian mouthpieces are 100% reliable. Sources like random Twitter accounts called “Russians with attitude” are completely trustworthy and unbiased
Things are going so well with the “special military operation. Day 300 of the special military op, have to bribe convicts to go fight, dragging 70 year old tanks out, late 1800/early 1900’s rifles for all the young Russians being forced to go get blown up by the American himars, begging North Korea and Iran for weapons and drones.
America bad, Russia good

So question. What about all the random Twitter accounts that are pro Ukraine? I suppose they are 100% accurate right? I mean I guess everyone should ignore the Ukraine propaganda and only focus on the Russian stuff?

So question. What about all the random Twitter accounts that are pro Ukraine? I suppose they are 100% accurate right? I mean I guess everyone should ignore the Ukraine propaganda and only focus on the Russian stuff?

No, a lot of fluffed up numbers from them too. Have you seen me posting from random Twitter accounts like “Russians with attitude” and trying to pass it off as reliable? Nope. Any more questions?

Russia started the war. Russia started the lies to provide reasons for war. Ukraine has its propaganda issues no doubt.

You have to be a moron to believe Russia invaded over their concern with gay nazis

Klain: Biden Has ‘Managed the Largest Land War in Europe Since Truman’ as Part of Record of Accomplishments

On Friday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Deadline: White House,” outgoing White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain stated that President Joe Biden has had “a record of impressive achievement and accomplishment,” including the fact that he “managed the largest land war in Europe since Truman” and passed “the largest climate change bill” in America’s history.

Klain: Biden Has 'Managed the Largest Land War in Europe Since Truman' as Part of Record of Accomplishments

No, a lot of fluffed up numbers from them too. Have you seen me posting from random Twitter accounts like “Russians with attitude” and trying to pass it off as reliable? Nope. Any more questions?
Let's also not forget people are posting from Kiev Independent and Ukrinform which are actual Ukrainian state media outlets. Remember, the Ukrainian government banned media outlets which might have been critical of the current government. So remember there is no freedom of speech/ press in Ukraine. They are nowhere near a democracy like people in here claim.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Russia started the war. Russia started the lies to provide reasons for war. Ukraine has its propaganda issues no doubt.

You have to be a moron to believe Russia invaded over their concern with gay nazis
Russia was not the initial aggressor in this conflict. It is well documented that the U.S. and other European countries were the initial aggressor in all of this going back to 2012 thru 2014. Proof of this has been shared multiple times but many in here refuse to believe it.

Russia was not the initial aggressor in this conflict. It is well documented that the U.S. and other European countries were the initial aggressor in all of this going back to 2012 thru 2014. Proof of this has been shared multiple times but many in here refuse to believe it.
Can you show me where the NATO men touched you(r motherland Russia)?

Reactions: AM64
This is an outright lie.

You will find no "proof" of this except from Russian propaganda, from a source such as Tucker Carlson, who is not actually a journalist.

Reactions: tvolsfan
You said that the US and European countries were the initial aggressors. It's a categorically stupid thing to say.
No it's not. I've posted proof before now our own leaders even met with the pro neo Nazi Svoboda Party leader and other Ukrainian politicians prior to the coup of Yanukovych. That is why it's often referred to as a Western backed coup.

This is an outright lie.

You will find no "proof" of this except from Russian propaganda, from a source such as Tucker Carlson, who is not actually a journalist.
It's not "Russian propaganda". I've posted plenty of proof from American media sources. However they are probably sources that you and your political party don't approve. Therefore the only option you have left is to attack when you can't refute what was is being said.

VN Store

Back