War in Ukraine

Hey, genius... it has been said time and again that the Russians used the Yugoslavian/Serbia precedent that was established by the US in 1999.
LOL.

So .... because NATO carried out a bombing campaign during the Kosovo War, that means that the US and other European countries were the initial aggressors in the Donbas region of the Ukraine as @DonjoVol claimed? That is some wildly absurd logic at work.

Russia has been the sole aggressor in this specific conflict.

It's not "Russian propaganda". I've posted plenty of proof from American media sources. However they are probably sources that you and your political party don't approve. Therefore the only option you have left is to attack when you can't refute what was is being said.
Post it again. You are wrong.

If it's something from The Gateway Pundit? That will explain a lot.

Post it again. You are wrong.

If it's something from The Gateway Pundit? That will explain a lot.
I'll post what I can later. And no it wasn't from the Gateway Pundit either. And people can post from that website and others all they want.

Anyone who thinks they can prove anything wrong regarding any of the videos me and others have posted have had every opportunity to do so.

Your media outlets lied about many things over the years. Among them was Russian collusion/ interference in the election. Calling the violent protests in the summer of 2020 as "mostly peaceful".

And there's also the hatred towards anyone questioning the safety of the rushed Covid vaccines. Multiple false claims of racism, white supremacy, etc. And not to mention outright campaigning for democrat politicians. So if you have an issue with anyone not believing your preferred media outlets then it's probably time you had a conversation with them.

Anyone who thinks they can prove anything wrong regarding any of the videos me and others have posted have had every opportunity to do so
I have not seen these videos of which you speak. Why don't you just post a link to them now? How long should that take? 5 minutes?

LOL.

So .... because NATO carried out a bombing campaign during the Kosovo War, that means that the US and other European countries were the initial aggressors in the Donbas region of the Ukraine as @DonjoVol claimed? That is some wildly absurd logic at work.

Russia has been the sole aggressor in this specific conflict.
Hey genius, do know what precedent means? I clearly said that they used the precedent established in Yugoslavia/Serbia.

So give me your rationale for the preemptive war and explain how it is justified under just war theory. I'll wait.
1. An adversary participating in a coup within a bordering nation in an effort to arm and train a military
2. To attack people that live within a country that identify with your homeland

There are others, of course.

Ask yourself Ras, if sanctions aren't working, why would Russia care whether they're lifted. This isn't hard. Kinda lets you cut right through the Russian propaganda BS.
Outside of Russia being concerned about the sanctions that affected their ability to pay bondholders, the Russians are not really pizzing in the bed about sanctions.

So give me your rationale for the preemptive war and explain how it is justified under just war theory. I'll wait.
BTW, as soon as you address the preemptive wars of Israel, the US and NATO, then we can address Russia after that. There is a timeline and some of these people are still alive. So until you go back and deal with those people, you can close your d**ksucker about Russia.

I think it’s hilarious that we have BB and EL arguing with the Putinphiles. Both groups believe and tout any piece of propaganda that supports their team. Anything that doesn’t support their side isn’t credible.

No difference between any of them.

I peaked over at Drudgereport this week. All about WWIII coming soon.

They are hoping. With everything they have. It's more important to win than be right. What they don't get, is being right wins. The only thing to fear is...

Russia can't handle themselves, much less anyone else. There are good ones (mostly older Jewish), but this new generation of putinistas are not going to do anything but die young and hard. Putin wasn't very good at teaching them, just good at indoctrinating them by force. Having a large, stupid, incompetent military that doesn't want anything to do with it isn't going to be very helpful.

Reactions: rekinhavoc
BTW, as soon as you address the preemptive wars of Israel, the US and NATO, then we can address Russia after that. There is a timeline and some of these people are still alive. So until you go back and deal with those people, you can close your d**ksucker about Russia.
Why does what happened in Bosnia 25 years ago need to be litigated in the context of Russian aggression in Ukraine? Why do you feel the need to justify Russia’s bad behavior by harping about real and imagined bad behavior by the US and NATO?

Terrible realization that everything you are supporting and doing is the purest form of evil humanity has given it's life to fight against throughout history. Evil has never won.

Why does what happened in Bosnia 25 years ago need to be litigated in the context of Russian aggression in Ukraine? Why do you feel the need to justify Russia’s bad behavior by harping about real and imagined bad behavior by the US and NATO?

Because his narrative disappears like a fart in the wind if he cant whatabout. He knows it, and he knows we know it too.

He has no credibility and deserves nothing but ridicule and mockery.

VN Store

Back