War in Ukraine

Says the guy posting **** debunked months ago.
You mean like those A-10 Warthogs, the Obese General, and how it's only going to take "just a few weeks" of training for Ukrainians to learn how to operate and maintain Abrams tanks and Bradleys?

You mean like those A-10 Warthogs, the Obese General, and how it's only going to take "just a few weeks" of training for Ukrainians to learn how to operate and maintain Abrams tanks and Bradleys?

Kyiv will fall in 3 days
The Moskva was sunk by a cigarette mishap
The Russians aren’t retreating, they’re strategically regrouping

These guys would cheer a nuclear war against Russia.

They’re too indoctrinated to see they’re on the wrong side.
You know, I wouldn't have believed that 6 months ago. But now, I think they hate Russia more than they love humanity. Or more importantly, it comes down to pride and "saving face" for the useful idiots.

Reactions: Pacer92
You know, I wouldn't have believed that 6 months ago. But now, I think they hate Russia more than they love humanity. Or more importantly, it comes down to pride and "saving face" for the useful idiots.

Which country is making nuclear threats because they invaded their neighbor and failed to win the war they started?

Why aren't you chastising your fellow countrymen for threatening the rest of the world with nuclear strikes?
Medvedev warns of nuclear war if Russia defeated in Ukraine

Kyiv will fall in 3 days
The Moskva was sunk by a cigarette mishap
The Russians aren’t retreating, they’re strategically regrouping
I never said any of that.

The list of false Ukrainian propaganda in this thread is much much longer. Like the Kremlin Coup and Pootin supposedly having diseases like Parkinsons and Blood Cancer. And I believe there was one more he had.

The list goes on. As a matter of fact there's really no need to have serious conversations with that crowd anymore.

I never said any of that.

The list of false Ukrainian propaganda in this thread is much much longer. Like the Kremlin Coup and Pootin supposedly having diseases like Parkinsons and Blood Cancer. And I believe there was one more he had.

The list goes on. As a matter of fact there's really no need to have serious conversations with that crowd anymore.

Bullsh**. The stuff being posted from sources like “Russians with attitude Twitter” or kremlin mouthpieces is nothing short of laughable. Both sides put out garbage and fluff the numbers as far as casualties go, but literally everything you 3 post is pure dookie.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Bullsh**. The stuff being posted from sources like “Russians with attitude Twitter” or kremlin mouthpieces is nothing short of laughable. Both sides put out garbage and fluff the numbers as far as casualties go, but literally everything you 3 post is pure dookie.
For one. I have never posted anything from Twitter on here. But if I ever decide to post from Twitter then I'm free to post whatever I want regarding this conflict.

Second, you and others are more than welcome to watch any videos or articles that I have shared and let me know where I'm wrong. To this date, not a single one of you have actually proven me wrong on videos or articles I've posted in here. Not one time.

Lol, I mean, who wouldn't want to go and live in the abject poverty that is the majority of Putin's Russia?

This means that Russia sells gas to Europe, rich Russians get richer, and regular Russians live in poverty like they always have. It's a wonderful life. The Tsars kept Russian people in abject poverty, the Communists kept Russian people in abject poverty, and now the the Russian capitalists keep Russian people in abject poverty. Seems like the average Russian is either extremely unmotivated or just too dumb to do something about it all.

This means that Russia sells gas to Europe, rich Russians get richer, and regular Russians live in poverty like they always have. It's a wonderful life. The Tsars kept Russian people in abject poverty, the Communists kept Russian people in abject poverty, and now the the Russian capitalists keep Russian people in abject poverty. Seems like the average Russian is either extremely unmotivated or just too dumb to do something about it all.
Same thing has happened in Africa and other parts of the world due to western corporate imperialism and "capitalism".

Are they launching sorties? They even got airfields?

Apparently Ukrainians do have bases and they do fly from them. Still makes betters sense at this point to provide Ukraine air defense in the form of missiles than planes like F-16s. Russia has very long range AA missiles; their planes don't need to be over Ukrainian airspace to hit an unwary Ukrainian plane. Better for Ukraine to use other means than planes for air to ground at this point - it all depends on air superiority, and neither side has that.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
I know the U.S. and other European nations are completely innocent to you guys. That's far from the truth.

Nope, but incompetent is different from malicious. And, yes, some of our stuff over the years has self serving ... like with the Dulles brothers and their banana republic. No way that you could with any measure of honesty say that Russian and imported communism could or did improve places like Cuba or African countries. You could also say there was no way that our nation building was ever going to work in Islamic countries - so it was misguided (downright stupid if you wish), but not malicious.

Sure.

Now keep in mind, Kyiv is the one begging for aircraft and tanks, not Russia.

Pretty sure Ukraine isn't building Migs and Sukhois, and there is attrition. Russia has attrition - some of it not even Ukrainian inspired, but at least Russia has an internal means to replace planes they or the Ukrainians break. If the Russians would be kind enough to plant intact Migs and Sukhois for the Ukrainian tractor brigade, Ukraine probably wouldn't be asking outside sources for planes.

Please point to where anyone has said that

And then point to where you have condemned Russia for this bullshat.

You are a massive hypocrite
Actually a few in here made the claim that these countries need the U.S. and other western countries. The reality is if we minded our own business and focused more on what's going on here at home things might actually be better.

I have condemned Russia before on certain things and I'm not going to repeat myself just to make some of you feel better. And I'm sure as heck not going to do condemnations on demand.

But yeah this Russophobia in here is a little over the top at times.

VN Store

Back