War in Ukraine

Curious. Are you Native American? If not, one of your ancestors was an immigrant.

The backbone of our working society broseph. You should be grateful for the majority of those who immigrate here... they do the hard jobs that nobody else does in our lame workless society.

Or maybe you're just a racist. Do tell.

If you were born here you are a Native American.

What good are the tanks if they are struggling to fins ammo?

Turkey and Greece still operate a large number of Leopard 1s so they have ammo but also some companies still produce shells for the 105mm gun notably in Turkey for example. That said the A5s were able to mount the 120mm gun that is standard now in NATO but the Leo 1s never were upgraded to them so that's an option too I guess.

Turkey and Greece still operate a large number of Leopard 1s so they have ammo but also some companies still produce shells for the 105mm gun notably in Turkey for example. That said the A5s were able to mount the 120mm gun that is standard now in NATO but the Leo 1s never were upgraded to them so that's an option too I guess.
The M68A1 is a design tree variant of the same gun I believe. They both trace to the UK Royal Ordnance design group. There are probably all kinds of suitable stockpiles of ammo for this 105mm rifled bore gun.

You think Turkiye is going to produce ammo for these tanks right now? LOL...

Congrats. Russia should be proud. We are a year into this thing. The Salvation Army is more of concern to the rest of the modern world.
Bakhmut has been “falling” since August.It very well could fall with the sheer amount of people Putin is getting killed there every day. And if it does eventually fall the next morning the sun will come up and the Ukrainian flag will still fly over Kiev and a meaningless town that wasn’t worth the effort will be lauded as the greatest fight since Stalingrad. Book it.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Why is Bakhmut so important? Now granted, Zelensky (allegedly) did go there and got the soldiers to autograph the flag that he gave Kamala and Pelosi. But outside of that, why is everybody so fascinated with Bakhmut? I just don't understand.

On the Ukrainian side, it is logistically significant to that area of their front. It was also quite fortified which made it an attractive place to defend.

On the Russian side, it is significant politically in the ongoing power struggle between Wagner and the DoD.

Reactions: tvolsfan
On the Ukrainian side, it is logistically significant to that area of their front. It was also quite fortified which made it an attractive place to defend.
Meh... reasonable response. I think you are understating its importance, however.

On the Russian side, it is significant politically in the ongoing power struggle between Wagner and the DoD.
The so-called feud between Russian military and Wagner is likely overstated.

Meh... reasonable response. I think you are understating its importance, however.

The so-called feud between Russian military and Wagner is likely overstated.

You state that you don't understand why Bakhmut is significant. I give you the answer from both perspectives. Then, you tell me that I'm overstating and understating my answers. Hilarious.

Why do you admire such people, Ras?
We have people in this thread having daily fantasies of dead Russians and being all giddy when they hear of them dying in combat. Some of those same people also admire Joe Biden. You should be questioning those people as well.

VN Store

Back