War in Ukraine

Curious. Are you Native American? If not, one of your ancestors was an immigrant.
The backbone of our working society broseph. You should be grateful for the majority of those who immigrate here... they do the hard jobs that nobody else does in our lame workless society.
Or maybe you're just a racist. Do tell.

Yeah, I am, but not full-blooded. Your kind would call me a half-bred. I'm a racist, you're a racist, everybody is a racist. Thems that deny it are liars.

Reactions: DonjoVol
Russia needing all the help it can get

And NATO is begging Brazil and Morroco for weapons. This tweet isn't exactly dunking on Russia when the countries that Russia is (allegedly) relying on are able to supply their needs while NATO is not capable of getting their needs satisfied.

And NATO is begging Brazil and Morroco for weapons. This tweet isn't exactly dunking on Russia when the countries that Russia is (allegedly) relying on are able to supply their needs while NATO is not capable of getting their needs satisfied.
Probably true. But who would you rather owe a favor, Morocco or China?

Reactions: Hunerwadel
Anyone think the Chinese surveillance is to try to perform due diligence on a new front - Taiwan?

What more could they want? I mean the elites in the West act beholden to them.

“Vlad’s Special Military Operation” has been hilarious, too. Just in a different, darker way.
The pro Kiev talking points in here have both Mallrats and the Special Military Operation you mentioned beat in the comedy category.

VN Store

Back