War in Ukraine

When I saw the Russian tanks advancing in a group style formation and getting blown to pieces I knew that they had learned absolutely nothing about the battlefield since the 1930's. They do the same thing over and over, throwing men and equipment into the meat grinder. Can't change a tigers stripes I guess.
When you saw??? WTF are you talking about?

And what difference does it make anyways (if true)? They are obviously and indisputably winning. While the Kyiv govt is turning over and seeing resignations/firings and while Zelensky is lowering the conscription age to 16 years old, the Russians are cutting trade deals across the globe and showing zero signs of any instability.

Hopefully this number of Ukrainian dead isnt correct. I think that may be total losses dead, wounded, desertion, etc.

Hopefully this number of Ukrainian dead isnt correct. I think that may be total losses dead, wounded, desertion, etc.

STRATFOR and Chinese intelligence put the KIAs over 300k.

If you use the generic assumption that the KIA to wounded ratio is 1:3, that means at minimum 750k if you use Zaluzhny's numbers... which is unbelievably high. But even a 1:1 ratio puts that at half a million dead and wounded on the low side/

Leopard 1s can take the place of more modern MBTs in infantry units to free them up for more "independent" work via hunter-killer teams with Bradleys.
It’s going to be interesting seeing how they manage interoperability with the three most modern versions of the tanks they are getting. M1’s, Challenger 2’s, and Leopard 2’s. This would appear that the most prevalent western MBT they will be getting is the Leopard 1. And there have been commitments of I think around 80 Leopard 2’s now.

Reactions: AM64
Idk I guess you can argue random peoples Twitter(that it’s a high possibility they are bots) or just go with facts. It’s been almost a year and the all powerful Russia hasn’t taken Kiev. Woof.

Reactions: Septic and FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back