War in Ukraine

Hey @Rasputin_Vol, what do you give this one? I think the turret's landing could be improved a smidge. There will be opportunities for a Russian tank to really stick that turret landing in the coming weeks though, I'm sure.

DB. Surprised you’re actually able to type anything after using all that personal lubricant during Joeys speech last night.

Last edited:
Before the excuses start flowing…

The photos of T-62s on the road south of Mykolaiv should settle some initial speculation that the Russians never intended to send the old tanks into possible direct combat with better-equipped Ukrainian formations.

The thinking, among these skeptics, was that Russian commanders would hold back the 41-ton T-62s, staging them with their four-person crews in Russian-held towns and cities strictly for defensive purposes. Like moveable bunkers.

Instead, the Russians are deploying the old tanks with their 115-millimeter guns toward the southern battlefront, where Ukrainian battalions in recent weeks have crossed the Inhulets Rivers and established a lodgment 40 miles north of Russian-occupied Kherson.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
So do ak-47’s. Which is what they should be giving out.
If I was a soviet Russian citizen and I didnt get at least an AK-74 and/or a VKS sniper rifle I would know my son had died in vain (even though deep down I would already know).

Reactions: MontyPython
Yawn. Frozen conflict.

At a minimum, we should be sending as many Excalibur shells as possible. This and SMART shells. Burn up as many Mobiks as possible.

1K KIA Russians yesterday?

Woof. Wonder if Putin gives a rat's ass. (nope)

There only so many inmates that are willing to die for the possibility of "freedom".

Reactions: AM64
Yawn. Frozen conflict.

At a minimum, we should be sending as many Excalibur shells as possible. This and SMART shells. Burn up as many Mobiks as possible.

There only so many inmates that are willing to die for the possibility of "freedom".

Yup. Same as WWI and WWII. Without aircrafts of note, the armies might as well spend this time of year in winter camps. The ground is always a frozen mushy mess. The mud is famous for stopping many a vehicle in its tracks..

Yawn. Frozen conflict.

At that rate, Russia is having a Vietnam once a month, when adjusted for population

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back