War in Ukraine

I would say this is roughly close to correct...

Well since people can take the Kiev Independent (Ukrainian State Media) and the Ukrainian MOD as a source then if someone wants to take what you posted as reliable then they are more than free to do so.

So Russia has less than 20,000 total losses. I'll go with this for now.

Well since people can take the Kiev Independent (Ukrainian State Media) and the Ukrainian MOD as a source then if someone wants to take what you posted as reliable then they are more than free to do so.

Please cite your source showing funding for the Kyiv Independent is the Ukrainian government Curly. Hint: I’ve already looked it up. You’re wrong. Again. As usual. 🤡

Reactions: BeardedVol
Please cite your source showing funding for the Kyiv Independent is the Ukrainian government Curly. Hint: I’ve already looked it up. You’re wrong. Again. As usual. 🤡
Has Zelensky and the government in Banderaland banned them yet like they have other media outlets? Nope.

Kiev Independent = Ukrainian State Media or Ukrainian State Approved Media. Both are accurate.

The Roman Shuhkeyvech followers don't exactly believe in freedom of press over there. Surely you know this.

Has Zelensky and the government in Banderaland banned them yet like they have other media outlets? Nope.

Kiev Independent = Ukrainian State Media or Ukrainian State Approved Media. Both are accurate.

The Roman Shuhkeyvech followers don't exactly believe in freedom of press over there. Surely you know this.
LMAO since the Ukrainian government doesn’t run them out of town like Putin did the Moscow Times they have to be state media. I can understand your confusion as you’re used to Putin’s oppressive 💩

Cite the funding source or GTFO

LMAO since the Ukrainian government doesn’t run them out of town like Putin did the Moscow Times they have to be state media. I can understand your confusion as you’re used to Putin’s oppressive 💩

Cite the funding source or GTFO
I've already explained what is fact. Obviously it doesn't match your alternative reality.

I also don't have time for a game of Dallas tonight.

I've already explained what is fact. Obviously it doesn't match your alternative reality.

I also don't have time for a game of Dallas tonight.
No you ran your idiotic pie hole and made another claim that blew up in your face and you can’t back up. And your usual projection then followed by scurrying off is noted. Again. Run along now Curly! 🤡

😂 you bozos are getting desperate.

Lol at these fools in here actually believing Russia has only lost 20,000 troops.

You don't raid your prisons for troops if you've lost 20,000. It was 20,000 by last May numbskulls.

But I guess any glimmer of hope, no matter how outlandish and fake, is what you all need right now eh?

FobGs9hXoAIu6_Z

Reactions: FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back