War in Ukraine

Flynn was the national security advisor for three weeks, prior to that he was privately employed after he retired from the military. I'm not sure he ever "navigated the ranks of the NSA." Just clarifying.
This is my bad, for a moment I was getting Michael Flynn and Mike Rodger's backgrounds intermixed. Flynn WAS known for several of his intelligence gathering initiatives in JSOC, that changed how and what we learned about terrorist cells. For some reason i got it in my head he had worked at NSA also...but that was me getting biographies mixed up. With that said and reading Flynn's background again, I have to stick to my original annoyance, because his work at JSOC still shows more then enough his mental prowess, and I remain annoyed by the original poster's comment.

Interesting how the press treated Flynn before and after Trump picked him for the job. Before loved him, after hit piece after hit piece.

How Special Ops Copied al-Qaida to Kill It

How The Pentagon’s Top Killers Became (Unaccountable) Spies

Lieutenant General Flynn’s assignments include multiple tours as a paratrooper, staff officer and commander at Fort Bragg, North Carolina with the 82d Airborne Division, 18th Airborne Corps, and Joint Special Operations Command, where he deployed for Operations Urgent Fury in Grenada and Uphold Democracy in Haiti. Additionally, he served with the 25th Infantry Division at Schofield Barracks, Hawaii; the Joint Readiness Training Center at Fort Polk, Louisiana; and the United States Army Intelligence Center at Fort Huachuca, Arizona. In addition to Grenada and Haiti, Mike’s other deployments include Central America and the Balkans.
Lieutenant General Flynn served as the Assistant Chief of Staff, G2, 18th Airborne Corps at Fort Bragg, North Carolina from June 2001 and the Director of Intelligence, Joint Task Force 180 in Afghanistan until July 2002. He commanded the 111th Military Intelligence Brigade from June 2002 to June 2004 and was Director of Intelligence for Joint Special Operations Command from July 2004 to June 2007, with service in Operations Enduring Freedom (OEF) and Iraqi Freedom (OIF). He served as the Director of Intelligence, United States Central Command from June 2007 to July 2008 and Director of Intelligence, Joint Staff from July 2008 to June 2009.
He assumed duties as the Chief, CJ2, International Security Assistance Force, with the additional appointment as the CJ2, United States Forces-Afghanistan on 15 June 2009. As such, he was NATO’s Director of Military Intelligence for International Security Assistance Forces in Afghanistan. Prior to his assignment as Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, he served as the Assistant Director of National Intelligence for Partner Engagement before becoming the 18th Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency on 24 July 2012.
He is a graduate of the Intelligence Officer Basic and Advanced Courses, Army’s Electronic Warfare and Signals Intelligence Program, Combined Arms Staff Officer’s Course, the United States Army Command and General Staff College, the School of Advanced Military Studies, and the United States Naval War College.
He has a Master of Business Administration in Telecommunications from Golden Gate University in San Francisco, a Master of Military Arts and Sciences from the United States Army Command and General Staff College at Fort Leavenworth Kansas, and a Master of Arts Degree in National Security and Strategic Studies from the United States Naval War College. He also holds an Honorary Doctorate of Laws from the Institute of World Politics, Washington, D.C.
His awards include the Defense Superior Service Medal (with 3 Oak Leaf Clusters), Legion of Merit (with Oak Leaf Cluster), Bronze Star Medal (with 3 Oak Leaf Clusters), Meritorious Service Medal (with Silver Oak Leaf Cluster), Army Achievement Medal, Joint Service Commendation Medal, Army Commendation Medal (with 4 Oak Leaf Clusters), the NATO Service Medal, and several service and campaign medals. Lieutenant General Flynn also earned the Ranger Tab, Master Parachutist Badge, and the Joint Staff Identification Badge.
Lieutenant General Flynn remains a strong supporter of the University of Rhode Island and the Army ROTC Program. Since graduating from URI, he has remained an ardent supporter of the ROTC program. He has maintained contact with the cadets and the Army ROTC program through his generous support of ROTC functions. He has spent his entire life serving his community and nation during peace and war. His exemplary devotion to duty, personal bravery and outstanding leadership is in the highest traditions of the military service and reflect great credit upon himself, his family and the University of Rhode Island.
Lieutenant General Michael T. Flynn and his wife Lori live in Washington, D.C.

Really mentally unfit guy that one.

Meanwhile the detractors support the mental prowess of Joe Biden?

Is losing one's mind equal to stop being a puppet?

Last edited:
Sounds like a state problem to me. No reason in the world we should pay federal taxes so the feds can dole it out to states.
But you we can dole it out to support a foreign country? If you are going to rage about your taxes going to bail out US states, then you should keep that same energy when it comes to support foreign states.

Same thing the Russians are doing and they are doing it on a larger scale. If the Ukrainians did not want to fight the Ukrainian armed forces would have laid down arms the first week of the war and not continued the struggle for almost a year now.

Whether the same is happening in Russia or most Ukrainians stood and fought a year ago doesnt change what is happening today.

They are rounding up men off the streets and forcing them to fight, which contradicts your statement.

I'm sure someone who made it through the ranks of the NSA is deeply concerned about your opinion of his mental prowess. Now tell us also how a team would be better off if you were the headcoach.

LMAO.

I wouldn't trust this QAnon nutball to coach my dog. Wait... make that even pet my dog.

Michael Flynn Writes Column Confirming He Is Definitely Insane

For several years, the national-security community has been wondering what the hell happened to Michael Flynn. Once a well-regarded director of the Defense Intelligence Agency for the Obama administration, Flynn appeared, according to his critics, to snap. He grew paranoid and obsessed with expanding a war against radical Islam into a Manichaean civilizational conflict. The rest (his work for Donald Trump, a handful of federal crimes) is history.

Flynn has written an op-ed, headlined “Forces of Evil Want to Steal Our Freedom in the Dark of Night, But God Stands With Us,” that resolves the question.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
Musk has gone full pro russian. Cut off Ukraine from starlink. It was dangerous to rely on him to begin with. He does a lot of business with russia, and is some financial trouble rn.

It looks like militaries all around the globe (with the exception of Russia) are learning a lot about what the next battlefield may look like. Tanks for one look like risky business, and you get the impression that drones have a lot to do with successful targeting. Russia seems to be in the WW2 mode that civilian areas make for the best targets ... being immobile and all; just send a missile, drone, or artillery round in the general vicinity and you are bound to hit something.
Well the invading trailer park trash wants to be able to beat up somebody and it isn’t working out trying to pick on the Ukrainian military so they pivot to killing civilians. Totally on point for them.

Investing in Ukraine is money well spent and a fraction of the $2 TRILLION we blew on Afghanistan "nation building".

Pay money now to defeat land-grabbing Putin or send your grandson or great grandson to fight the Russians a few years down the line.

I'd say it's your choice, but thankfully it's not.

LOL same argument the “greatest generation” used to justify all of their proxy wars.

This is Europes issue and they need to be “investing” in stopping the land grab.

Sounds like a state problem to me. No reason in the world we should pay federal taxes so the feds can dole it out to states.
Oh I wouldn’t read to much into the troll disinformation as usual. Remember nearly all states have balanced budget restrictions limiting their over spending and choose funding uses more judiciously. But that doesn’t fit the troll narrative.

From what you are posting...

"have switched to human wave tactics"

So (allegedly), they are now going to human wave tactics? What kept them from having to do this before now?
Oh this is gonna be fun watching you try and sell the peon horde attack as some kind of brilliant military tactic 😂

You hate to see it…

Russia may have lost an entire elite brigade near a Donetsk coal-mining town

KYIV — As Russia probes Ukraine’s defensive lines ahead of an expected offensive, it might have lost the entire elite 155th naval infantry brigade while storming Vuhledar, a coal-mining town in the Donetsk region.

“A large number of enemy forces, including the command staff, were destroyed near Vuhledar and Mariinka in Donetsk Oblast,” Oleksiy Dmytrashkivskyi, head of the united press center of the Tavriskiy District of Ukrainian defense forces, told POLITICO. “In addition, over the past week, the enemy lost about 130 units of equipment, including 36 units of tanks.”

Russian forces also were losing 150-300 marines a day near Vuhledar, Dmytrashkivskyi said.

Reactions: AM64 and Hunerwadel
From the link above here are Girkin’s comments on the offensive. He states they’ve already lost the offensive. So back to Bakhmut I guess? 😂

In his Telegram military blog, Girkin, who uses the pseudonym Igor Strelkov, echoed the ongoing criticism of the Russian military community toward the commanders. He confirmed that Russian forces near Vuhledar had to advance in motorized and tank columns along narrow roads and ended up piling up.

“Ukrainian artillery shoots exceptionally accurately. More than 30 units of armored vehicles were lost. Dozens of tankmen were killed. Even more marines, special forces, and motorized riflemen died,” Girkin said. “All these losses turned out to be ‘one-sided’ — the Ukrainians shot the attackers like in a shooting gallery.”

Girkin pessimistically described the defeat near Vuhledar as the end of the offensive of the Russian army on the entire Donetsk front.

Reactions: AM64 and Hunerwadel

VN Store

Back