War in Ukraine

You and I both know we won't. I quite prefer the approach we're doing now and crippling the Russian Army without spending a single American life.
Best of both worlds. Let western hardware do what it’s designed to do, kill Russians very efficiently, while never harming a hair on a single western military service member. Freaking beautiful.

Reasonable. Hard to disagree with Putin in regards to Western Oligarchs or the High Priests of the Western Death Cult as I call them.

You and I both know we won't.
The danger is that these clowns are going to gamble on the Russians to continue a moderate line as they further escalate. Whether you want to acknowledge it or not, but this existential to Russia... and to an extent China as well because if Russia falls, they know they are next on the hit list.

The danger is that these clowns are going to gamble on the Russians to continue a moderate line as they further escalate. Whether you want to acknowledge it or not, but this existential to Russia... and to an extent China as well because if Russia falls, they know they are next on the hit list.
And they’ve been told time and again they aren’t going to get their way even with their temper tantrum. If the bald dwarf goes nuclear Russia ceases to exist. And he might try it! But he’s not going to get his way.

Oh and Panda boy has told the bald dwarf to knock off the nuke stupidity too. In very clear public terms.

I think NATO confirmed cyber attacks directed at member states could be used to justify Article 5.

So lets put this in perspective. A cyberattack is worthy of Article 5 (which is effectively a declaration of war). What would Russia consider the blowing up of a gas pipeline?

In other words, if attacking critical infrastructure is an act of war if done against NATO, would Russia be able to use that same standard with regards to an attack on their critical infrastructure?

How many tanks did Ukraine lose?
Probably not enough to matter since their largest supplier of armored vehicles to date is Russia Moe. I’ll bet the bald dwarf has plenty of T-62’s he can pull out of the junk yard though

Russia may have lost up to half of its operational tank fleet in Ukraine, monitoring group says | CNN

The group said this week it has verified 1,000 distinct Russian tank losses in the war. It said a further 544 Russian tanks had been captured by Ukrainian forces, 79 damaged and 65 abandoned.

According to Oryx’s numbers, the tank fight has skewed Ukraine’s way. On Oryx’s count, the 500-plus tanks Ukraine has captured from Russia more than cover the 459 tanks it has lost.

And more tanks are on the way to Ukraine

How many tanks did Ukraine lose?
They actually have more tanks now than when the war started thanks to Russia abandoning so many during their "tactical retreats". I'm sure Ukraine would like to send you, Volgr, and Donjo some thank you cards. What oblast do you all live in?

Last edited:
Probably not enough to matter since their largest supplier of armored vehicles to date is Russia Moe. I’ll bet the bald dwarf has plenty of T-62’s he can pull out of the junk yard though

Russia may have lost up to half of its operational tank fleet in Ukraine, monitoring group says | CNN

The group said this week it has verified 1,000 distinct Russian tank losses in the war. It said a further 544 Russian tanks had been captured by Ukrainian forces, 79 damaged and 65 abandoned.

According to Oryx’s numbers, the tank fight has skewed Ukraine’s way. On Oryx’s count, the 500-plus tanks Ukraine has captured from Russia more than cover the 459 tanks it has lost.

And more tanks are on the way to Ukraine
You know the dwarf comments are tearing up our Russia trollskys...

You are just very charitable with OPM.

Investing in Ukraine is money well spent and a fraction of the $2 TRILLION we blew on Afghanistan "nation building".

Pay money now to defeat land-grabbing Putin or send your grandson or great grandson to fight the Russians a few years down the line.

I'd say it's your choice, but thankfully it's not.

They are the ones deciding to fight and I commend them for that. They could have been like the Afghans and simply ran away and deserted but they didn't.
The Afghans had no reason to fight for the US and continue to be used as cannon fodder for 20 years.

Oh yeah. And I’ve no intention of stopping 😬
They have a hard time responding to that because the word dwarf, its Russian counterpart, or anything like it, gets flagged by Russian cybersecurity then next thing they know Spetsnaz is busting down their doors and hauling them off to a "re-education camp" where they can concentrate on showing dear leader some respect before being shipped off to Ukraine to be one of their elite "Blitz of the Kanonenfutter Brigade" so that Wagner and the few professional soldiers Russia actually has can gain 20 yards.

They have a hard time responding to that because the word dwarf, its Russian counterpart, or anything like it, gets flagged by Russian cybersecurity then next thing they know Spetsnaz is busting down their doors and hauling them off to a "re-education camp" where they can concentrate on showing dear leader some respect before being shipped off to Ukraine to be one of their elite "Blitz of the Kanonenfutter Brigade" so that Wagner and the few professional soldiers Russia actually has can gain 20 yards.
I should make it easier for them to understand and type it like лысый карлик

They are the ones deciding to fight and I commend them for that. They could have been like the Afghans and simply ran away and deserted but they didn't.

I know that is what the western propaganda tells you. Watch video of them rounding up men off the street against their will to go fight.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

VN Store

Back