War in Ukraine

When Russia is satisfied Ukraine, as a Western Death Cult proxy, is no longer a threat to Russia, the war ends. Thus, if the Western Death Cult leaves Ukraine, a peaceful resolution will be quickly found.

So you're fine with Russia continuing to indiscriminately kill Ukrainians civilians, but it's the Ukrainians that are a Western Death Cult™ proxy?

200.gif

So you're fine with Russia continuing to indiscriminately kill Ukrainians civilians, but it's the Ukrainians that are a Western Death Cult™ proxy?

No, I'm fine if they end it today. However, that isnt going to happen when the Western Death Cult keeps provoking further escalation. This stops when the US stops, simple as that.

No, I'm fine if they end it today. However, that isnt going to happen when the Western Death Cult keeps provoking further escalation. This stops when the US stops, simple as that.

Provoking further escalation?

Your comrades literally invaded a sovereign country and you have the audacity to lecture those who stand with defending Ukraine about provocation?

You're a joke.

about a **** hair away from being a westboro baptist

Given his aptitude on the subject before us - I think the parallels of russia's claim of being the victim and that of westboros model of provocation until retaliation is apt.

This dude may be the dumbest of the three stooges.

Thanks to NATO Russia/USSR has enjoyed the longest period of their existence without an invasion, 74 years. So tell us again how Ukraine was a threat?

Yeah, the Western Death Cult supports all sorts of despots across the Globe...so long as those despots obey orders. Russia was no different.

VN Store

Back