War in Ukraine

Yeah it's a weird stance, they are doing exactly what anyone in this nation would do if we were invaded and they would do whatever necessary to win.
Wrong. When Russia invades your country you should not fight back or resist in any way. Just let Putin take what he wants and it’ll be over before you know it.

Wrong. When Russia invades your country you should not fight back or resist in any way. Just let Putin take what he wants and it’ll be over before you know it.
And you’re never allowed to go on the offensive, because if you do, you will be the cause of Nuclear War.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
There is something happening. I can't tell you what it is, but russia is both pushing and pulling rn. Postering and talking of negotiations. It's classic obfuscation. Don't get excited. It's just an observation, and I can't tell you what's happening, but things are changing rn.

There is something happening. I can't tell you what it is, but russia is both pushing and pulling rn. Postering and talking of negotiations. It's classic obfuscation. Don't get excited. It's just an observation, and I can't tell you what's happening, but things are changing rn.

Right now it looks like Russia will gain the short term advantage of more troops, followed by Ukraine gaining the advantage with more western equipment and training. Russia is probably trying to take advantage of a short window to make something happen.

There are a lot of glitches of information, and indicators. a post here, a comment there. State tv talking of the advantage to have allies in Ukraine. I seeing posts saying russia has loaded naval ships with nukes. I see the occasional glitch of russia testing other countries boundries. Our boys know what's happening better than I, but things are moving rn.

Reactions: USF grad in TN
Desperate crazy people do desperate crazy things.

According to Moldovan intelligence Serbs were to be apart of the group that were to lead the coup against the government. Also worth noting the Russian led opposition is calling for protests this weekend.

Maybe the Russians think they are upping the chess game ... if we stir up crap on the east side of Ukraine, they might forget what we are doing on the west side. It does sound a lot like desperate crazy people doing crazy things. Wonder what Romania thinks about it - betting they aren't amused. How do you even get to Moldova without crossing Romania or Ukraine?

Maybe the Russians think they are upping the chess game ... if we stir up crap on the east side of Ukraine, they might forget what we are doing on the west side. It does sound a lot like desperate crazy people doing crazy things. Wonder what Romania thinks about it - betting they aren't amused. How do you even get to Moldova without crossing Romania or Ukraine?
Honestly I think they see their chances slipping away in Ukraine on even holding onto what they’ve seized and are trying to pivot to a more defenseless victim to bully. But I’d expect this one to blow up on them too if they get too froggy they’re gonna see Romania’s fangs.

Reactions: Hunerwadel and AM64
They've been in Transnistria for a long time, and they wouldn't invade, they would stage a coup.

NATO countries gave limited military aid to Ukraine after 2014; then there was a significant increase last year after Russia invaded Ukraine. You know the 2014 key was that Russia annexed Crimea - the handwriting was on the wall so to speak.

But other than your comment, there seems to be nothing backing up that NATO built Ukraine a proxy Army. I don't know for sure, but the message seems to be "don't invade your neighbors and other countries won't feel compelled to give them military aid". NATO was acting "like a good neighbor" when mayhem came to nearby Ukrainian town.

So you you admit that NATO built their army. Again, stop minimizing the 8 years of aid, arms and training sent to Ukraine.

Uh, no; I'm not admitting NATO built a Ukrainian army.

Aid to Ukraine from 2014-2021(December) was roughly $2.5 billion. That is nothing in terms of material aid when it comes to military hardware.

Though I will concede, teaching the Ukrainians the fundamentals of 'combined arms' has been worth far more then any other aid rendered to them given the Russian body count.
liam-neeson-blowskiss.gif

Yeah it's a weird stance, they are doing exactly what anyone in this nation would do if we were invaded and they would do whatever necessary to win.

Ukraine has been given plenty of opportunity to negotiate a peace. Instead, they (as a western proxy) have chosen to continue to provoke. They arent going to win unless western troops get involved.

Reactions: DonjoVol
Ukraine has been given plenty of opportunity to negotiate a peace. Instead, they (as a western proxy) have chosen to continue to provoke. They arent going to win unless western troops get involved.
I think Russia will win. It will take another year. 2 Fing years to overthrow Zelenskyy. What a clown show embarrassment. Then 20 plus years of insurgent warfare. Oh and Russia will be licking it's wounds that it won't go after anyone else bc they will realize how ****** their military is. We are involved now as a deterrent to leave Poland alone. If they go after Poland we have to go full chips in. We are just showing Putin how utterly sad his military is. The bald dwarf is angry.

VN Store

Back