War in Ukraine

Most Russians don’t want war, most Ukrainians and US don’t want war. Most people in this entire world don’t want war. But when another country tries to take your way of life and kill you. You fight back. Sometimes you have friends who help.

Many of them dont want to fight back, but it is no skin off our back, right?

There's been plenty of videos of the Ukrainian military dragging men from their homes and even one the other day where they were dragging someone off the street.

They dont care. The Death Cult Propaganda Machine has told them these men (and now women and young men as the war grinds on) want to fight in this hellish trench type war. These people are sick.

its anecdotal, ffs. there is no need to refute it. This is basically a dude saying "i talked to a bunch of russians and this is what they said"..

It matches polling. Matches the reality in Russia currently where Putin is in no danger of being overthrown. There are no signs of it. Show me evidence Putin is in danger of being overthrown.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
It matches polling. Matches the reality in Russia currently where Putin is in no danger of being overthrown. There are no signs of it. Show me evidence Putin is in danger of being overthrown.
Depends on what you mean by "danger" of being overthrown.

But we have seen large scale demonstrations against the war that lead to mass arrests. We saw hundreds of thousands of people fleeing Russia to avoid being drafted. And even in the other side you have been quick to mention that many want him to do more. You also have a fair number of officials falling out of windows, and a near constant change in the military leadership. Then you also have this latest disagreement with Wagner, the near constant sabotage of Russian assets deep in Russia. Let's not forget his overly large table he literally hides behind when meeting with military commanders, seems there is some level of distrust.

All of the above speak to their being some level of not-quiet resentment and instability in the nation. So he may not be in imminent danger, but you cant pretend everything is hunky dory in Russia, which means his seat is warmer than it would be without a war he chose.

So you wont ever be calling out western MSM then...or is that another double standard you are ok with?
Zalo claims even the "doves" respect Putin. Thats just plain ridiculous. The Russian federation is a surveillance state not much different from the soviet union. The former KGB still reigns and routinely violates any semblance of justice to ensure the Kremlin's safety and monopoly on power.

Seriously? That is your response?

No one postulated Bush would be overthrown and not only that he won reelection by a greater margin. Do you think before you post, ask yourself that question.
Correct, in that many vilified Bush, but he had the silent majority. He also had a very good economy.

I'm sure Putin has the majority as well but the balance is much slimmer for him. He also has paramilitary groups he created that he now fears. The dynamic in Russia is very complicated, I'm hearing that he has thrown more support behind the Kadyrovites in order to help sway Turkey and that is the reason for his marginalization of the Wagner group. Putin is a shrewd master of manipulation but the pieces he's moving are getting much harder for him to control. Whether you admit it or not Putin is getting more and more vulnerable........ And desperate.

The only way it is possible is if he is too weak with respect to Ukraine, not the other way around. Welcome to reality.
He's already shown great weakness in Ukraine. Every move he's made has been countered. He's thrown his standing army into the fray and had to mobilize conscripts and empty prisons to reinforce/replace them.

He knows if he has to call the preferred sons of Moscow the mother's will turn on him for killing their sons too.

Last edited:

No danger? Hell he has one foot out the window now.

Reactions: AM64
They can't show you any evidence. Just more conspiracy theories, fantasies and propaganda that these trolls continue to push.

I've mentioned before that even if Putin left office his replacement would likely come from the same political party as him which is United Russia. That makes sense considering United Russia controls over 70 percent of the seats in the State Duma and Federation Council.

After that the most popular political party is the Communist Party. And these democrats here and mainstream media propagandists shouldn't get their hopes up. The Communist Party there is probably more socially conservative and dislikes the West just as much as United Russia.

They can't show you any evidence. Just more conspiracy theories, fantasies and propaganda that these trolls continue to push.

I've mentioned before that even if Putin left office his replacement would likely come from the same political party as him which is United Russia. That makes sense considering United Russia controls over 70 percent of the seats in the State Duma and Federation Council.

After that the most popular political party is the Communist Party. And these democrats here and mainstream media propagandists shouldn't get their hopes up. The Communist Party there is probably more socially conservative and dislikes the West just as much as United Russia.
It's the most popular because it's a police state where two trains of thought are welcome. The old way, and the new version of the old way with window dressing.

Dissent is welcomed........... Right out the nearest open window.

Except their communists arent socially conservative. Go read their website. I provided a link earlier. Power to the worker, down with the patriarchy, yeah you wont find a BLM there but that's because there are very few black people there. But you can find plenty of RLM type rhetoric going on, and they definitely dont support the war and the lives lost.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
They dont care. The Death Cult Propaganda Machine has told them these men (and now women and young men as the war grinds on) want to fight in this hellish trench type war. These people are sick.

Yet after a year of war the Ukrainians still hold the trench lines and haven't laid down arms. If morale was as bad as the pro-Russian side say we would have witnessed mass surrenders up and down the front by now.

Russian sources are saying the Russian Air Force will soon be committed to the fight and actively fly over Ukrainian territory instead of launching missiles and running. Brilliant strategy to wait until after the Ukrainians have received Western air defense systems to support their Soviet era tech as well. We should be seeing a lot of downed Russian aircraft soon hopefully.

VN Store

Back