War in Ukraine

France is preparing to transfer 25 AMX-10P IFVs to Ukraine per French media.
I have said it before but the Ukrainian quarter masters have to hate their jobs. Their equipment list is a complete mess. Trying to keep all those different pieces of equipment going has got to be complicated AF. And then throw in repairs. Yeah it can be done, but it's going to reduce any economy of scale.

Counter Unmanned Airsystems, CUAS, is a huge deal to the DoD right now to understand how to provide force protection to these exact kinds of threats.
I am wondering about a directed, not sure if possible, energy device. A limited EMP that only wipes out lower power? Or something that would jam a signal or override it. Not sure if that would cause them to crash/break but maybe just take them out of the fight.

Reactions: AM64
I am wondering about a directed, not sure if possible, energy device. A limited EMP that only wipes out lower power? Or something that would jam a signal or override it. Not sure if that would cause them to crash/break but maybe just take them out of the fight.
Google DE-MSHORAD. That is the US Army’s current demonstrator effort for shoot down. There are several rifle like instruments available now that allow pointed jamming however I’m pretty sure you have to be fairly close.

Reactions: AM64
Russia seems to basically be in disarray rn. Putler on the run in a train. View attachment 536772

@Rasputin_Vol @DonjoVol

Putin's 9 Step Plan to Victory in Ukraine

Step 1: Build up your forces for months while denying you'll invade.
Step 2: Invade under nonsensical pretenses.
Step 3: Get your ass kicked.
Step 4: Enlist criminals and mercenaries to backfill massive losses.
Step 5: Continue to get your ass kicked.
Step 6: Get scared your mercs might turn on you.
Step 7: Cut them off on the battlefield while they get slaughtered.
Step 8: ?
Step 9: Victory?

VN Store

Back