War in Ukraine

* 18 HIMARS rocket launchers, 500 launcher loader module kits, 9, 000 guided missiles, including 45 ATACMS tactical missiles (with a range of more than 300 km)
* 366 M1 Abrams
* 32 F-35s
* 8 Patriot air defense systems
* 96 Apaches
* 1,000 K2 Black Panthers
* 600 K9 Thunder ACS howitzers
* 48 T-50 Golden Eagle
* 3 new Miecznik frigates
* 48 AHS Krab self-propelled howitzers

Proof that Poland is going to be the next US proxy.

"to the last drop of Polish blood..."

The Horrifying Endgame in Ukraine - Daily Reckoning

U.S. outlets such as The New York Times (a channel for the State Department) and The Washington Post (a channel for the CIA) report endlessly about how Russian plans have failed, about how incompetent they are about how the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) have pushed back Russians in the Donbass, and how NATO weapons such as U.S. Abrams tanks, U.K. Challenger tanks and German Leopard tanks will turn the tide against Russia soon.

This is all nonsense. None of it is true.

And again, how many winters (or summers) will the people endure and how much longer can industry endure without cheap reliable energy? If they turn away from Russia and place their bets on North American, North African or ME LNG and a gradual return to nuclear and coal power, that will take years... I'm 110% certain they don't have that much time. I would say they are on a 90 day doomsday clock right now.

Hey @Rasputin_Vol You should find another line of work. Trolling evidently ain't your game.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/17/energy/europe-gas-price-18-month-low

Proof that Poland is going to be the next US proxy.

"to the last drop of Polish blood..."

You really think Poland needs an excuse to build up? They've been brutally invaded and occupied by European powers for decades. One good thing that will come out of this conflict is the Poles becoming a military power in Europe.

Uhhh... did you pay attention to the exchange those two were having or did you just post a tweet without looking at the video?
I watched it Moe. The chic was doing her usual dismissal and deflection and telling him to go to the front if he can do better. He said he has. And what he saw was the cost if the minuscule gains was too high in Russian blood. He explicitly gave an example of they’d have seven deaths to gain some meaningless trench in some meaningless village. And that’s exactly what we have been beating you stooges over the head with. Bakhmut? HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: InVOLuntary
You really think Poland needs an excuse to build up? They've been brutally invaded and occupied by European powers for decades. One good thing that will come out of this conflict is the Poles becoming a military power in Europe.
And I’d guess that while they have no desire to get into open conflict with the orcs if it comes they will exact a very expensive and viscous revenge

They don't have the manufacturing base or the demographics. At best, they will be the tallest midget in NATO, but will not be able to fight Russia 1-on-1.

They are a US proxy. Just like the South Vietnamese. Just like the Free Syrian Army. Just like the Afghan Army. Just like the Ukrainians.

Reactions: DonjoVol
They don't have the manufacturing base or the demographics. At best, they will be the tallest midget in NATO, but will not be able to fight Russia 1-on-1.

They are a US proxy. Just like the South Vietnamese. Just like the Free Syrian Army. Just like the Afghan Army. Just like the Ukrainians.

Russia doesn't have the demographics either, Russia is dying a slow death which will be hastened by all these senseless deaths on the battlefields of Ukraine. I believe that's partly why the went into Ukraine in the first place to annex bodies not just lands.

Ukraine is beating back the pink menace after your vodka soaked friends took a year to stage equipment at the border. Trust me, you and the bald dwarf don't want that Polish smoke.

No one takes you, @DonjoVol or the russian " army" seriously. I do however appreciate the levity you bozos shoehorn in my otherwise boring life.

I was thinking some of these countries have a lot invested now in the sovereignty of Ukraine (talking mostly the ones in Europe). If somehow Russia gains the upper hand for complete victory over Ukraine what country would comment ground forces to finally push Russia out first? with Article 5 of course being voided.

I'm thinking Poland or the UK

VN Store

Back