War in Ukraine

All you guys think about is regime change and revolutions, yet, you all don't seem to want to bring "freedom and democracy" right here at home.

Because we have freedom and democracy here now. Is it perfect no but we're a hell of a lot better than the Russians. Not to mention having our enemies fractured and fighting amongst themselves is better for long-term security.

They never intended on taking Kyiv. They were clearly pushing to get Zelensky to the negotiating table and to pin down troops around Kyiv to keep them away from Donbas. Both objectives worked. Zelensky was close to accepting an agreement near the end of March and Russia pulled out of Kyiv.

Then Boris Johnson flew in and the rest is history.

Are we back to recycling Kyiv was just a feint talking points?

Now that the Western Death Cult has been shown to have been lying about the Nordstream attack, I wonder if that makes some of you question other things they are lying about, like Bucha.
Sy Hersch is a conspiracy theorist. He has no credibility. CNN and MSNBC says so.

Because we have freedom and democracy here now. Is it perfect no but we're a hell of a lot better than the Russians. Not to mention having our enemies fractured and fighting amongst themselves is better for long-term security.
What is the matter with having a stable peaceful world? And how and why is Russia, Iran or China our enemy?

Reactions: DonjoVol
How'd that end up working out for them?

Worked out fine until Ukraine tried blowing a dam that would have stranded their troops, so they had to pull back. Although that has nothing to do with my point which you failed to address.

Now that the Western Death Cult has been shown to have been lying about the Nordstream attack, I wonder if that makes some of you question other things they are lying about, like Bucha.

No, I’m not questioning. I always assume anything coming out of our government and western media is a lie. But I feel the same way about anything coming out of Russia too.

They never intended on taking Kyiv. They were clearly pushing to get Zelensky to the negotiating table and to pin down troops around Kyiv to keep them away from Donbas. Both objectives worked. Zelensky was close to accepting an agreement near the end of March and Russia pulled out of Kyiv.

Then Boris Johnson flew in and the rest is history.

Heh. How about a link to the source of your lies?

I call your Nordstream lie and raise you one horse-face Lavrov "we didn't attack Ukraine in the first place" gaslight.

Pretty sure his carrot-of-the-month club got cancelled over that whopper.

March, 2022:

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov claims Russia ‘didn’t attack Ukraine’

FJGk8zcXIAUaetD.jpg

Russia is more civilized than we are right now. WTF are you talking about? They don't have 50 genders, actually have a real economy based on energy, mining, industry and agriculture instead of Facebook and Starbucks. And the 1990s and the raping of Russia by Wall St and western influences created the conditions that gave us Putin.... in the same way the Treaty of Versailles gave us Hitler.

"Russian Values":
Fhc-1p2XoAIVB4y.jpeg

VN Store

Back