War in Ukraine

Computer chips, Taiwan is one of the largest producers of them.

And also, I'm sure you are aware of this, but one of the alleged plans the US has if there is a Chinese invasion would be to target the chip making plants in Taiwan and not allow the Chinese to have access to the facilities. So even in your wet dreams of going to war with China, the chips are still going to be in jeopardy.

Taiwan should destroy chip infrastructure if China invades: paper

Reactions: AM64
No, I’m not questioning. I always assume anything coming out of our government and western media is a lie. But I feel the same way about anything coming out of Russia too.

So it is just a coincidence that your talking points always seem to line up with the Western Death Cult narrative regarding Ukraine?

Seems a small price to pay vs risk war with China.

So you are advocating that the US force TSMC to give up their technology so that we can make chips in the US equal to those made in Taiwan?

Are we going to kidnap their engineers and force them to come to the States as well?

Reactions: Hunerwadel
So you are advocating that the US force TSMC to give up their technology so that we can make chips in the US equal to those made in Taiwan?

Are we going to kidnap their engineers and force them to come to the States as well?
Substitute Russia for the US and that’s exactly what he’s about on semiconductors or any other product frankly

Reactions: BeardedVol
Seems a small price to pay vs risk war with China.
I really can't believe these people are seriously justifying a war with a nuclear power over an industry that we chose to outsource to Taiwan.

I guess we should go to war with the Dominican Republic since they are taking all of these MLB jobs from American players.

Reactions: volgr
I really can't believe these people are seriously justifying a war with a nuclear power over an industry that we chose to outsource to Taiwan.

I guess we should go to war with the Dominican Republic since they are taking all of these MLB jobs from American players.
Already given up on Russia surviving this and moving on to the next geopolitical foe of the country in the world you despise the most Moe? Both hilarious and sad.

Reactions: AM64 and Hunerwadel

"Choose to outsource" wow, you really have no clue what sort of technology is employed in making high end semiconductors, do you?

Reactions: Hunerwadel

Yep, that is obviously what I am saying. Good grief

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

The dumbing down and dehumanization of the American public seems almost complete. Pretty sad.

If you don't think Ukraine is in our strategic interests that's fine. I can't believe you don't think China taking over the largest supplier of computer chips isn't a threat to the country and to the rest of the world.

I think I understand his logic. America, in order to avoid war with China, should declare war on Taiwan and just take what we want. Taiwan should simply concede to our military and country largesse and roll over to us. It is simply their fate. This will solve our chip issue and prevent war with China .

I think I understand his logic. America, in order to avoid war with China, should declare war on Taiwan and just take what we want. Taiwan should simply concede to our military and country largesse and roll over to us. It is simply their fate. This will solve our chip issue and prevent war with China .

3 days till Taipei.

VN Store

Back