War in Ukraine

Are we back to recycling Kyiv was just a feint talking points?
Its not a talking point. They clearly didn't bring enough troops to make a serious assault on the city. Conventional wisdom says you need 3:1 advantage and they only had ~40k-60k around a city of 3 million.

Its not a talking point. They clearly didn't bring enough troops to make a serious assault on the city. Conventional wisdom says you need 3:1 advantage and they only had ~40k-60k around a city of 3 million.

Lol, which of course is why Russian state media had articles pre-written and ready to go on 2/26/2022 extolling Russia's success, and the fall of Kyiv?

Because it was "just a feint".

They didn't bring enough forces because they thought the Ukrainians wouldn't fight. Just because they didn't plan properly doesn't mean they get excuses.

I know you're not stupid Ras if you can't understand or see why China is a threat I can't help you.
No tell me. Why is China a threat to us? What reasons would China have to attack America?

The only "threat" China poses is that it serves as a model for some politicians and WEF types to bring to America.

Realistically, the "threat" China may pose is that they might start building bridges here at home, as opposed to the US that blows up bridges overseas.

No tell me. Why is China a threat to us? What reasons would China have to attack America?

The only "threat" China poses is that it serves as a model for some politicians and WEF types to bring to America.

Realistically, the "threat" China may pose is that they might start building bridges here at home, as opposed to the US that blows up bridges overseas.

Because in the next decade or so they're going to get stupid and try to take Taiwan by force. Chinese expansionism now is the same as Japanese expansionism in the lead up to WWII. Sooner or later there is going to be a collision.

Because in the next decade or so they're going to get stupid and try to take Taiwan by force. Chinese expansionism now is the same as Japanese expansionism in the lead up to WWII. Sooner or later there is going to be a collision.
Now get ready for the inevitable Pearl Harbor was our fault not Japan’s stupidity in reply. He’s played that stupidity before.

They didn't bring enough forces because they thought the Ukrainians wouldn't fight. Just because they didn't plan properly doesn't mean they get excuses.
To an extent you are correct. I would say that they were expecting a quick capitulation by Zelensky/Kyiv regime. What they got instead was the next best thing, which was negotiations starting in Ankara.

Also, there wasn't much fighting going on around Kyiv. Had the Russians really wanted to go in and wreck havoc, Kyiv would have been hit hard with artillery and Zelensky would have been like Hitler in Berlin.

How does any of that affect Main St USA? Why is Taiwan any of our business?

To an extent you are correct. I would say that they were expecting a quick capitulation by Zelensky/Kyiv regime. What they got instead was the next best thing, which was negotiations starting in Ankara.

Also, there wasn't much fighting going on around Kyiv. Had the Russians really wanted to go in and wreck havoc, Kyiv would have been hit hard with artillery and Zelensky would have been like Hitler in Berlin.
To the extent that he’s 100% right you’d be correct. And there was no fighting directly around Kyiv because the bald dwarf’s invading orcs couldn’t get there.

Ohhh, the dumbassary makes my head hurt.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Computer chips, Taiwan is one of the largest producers of them.
An industry that we once had here at home and ended up outsourcing to Taiwan.

So in order to fix this self-inflicted problem, you think it is reasonable to go to war with China vs bringing back that production domestically?

And also, I'm sure you are aware of this, but one of the alleged plans the US has if there is a Chinese invasion would be to target the chip making plants in Taiwan and not allow the Chinese to have access to the facilities. So even in your wet dreams of going to war with China, the chips are still going to be in jeopardy.

Reactions: DonjoVol

VN Store

Back