War in Ukraine

This all started because your new pal cannot prove that Jill Stein is a Russian agent or pushing "Kremlin propaganda".

That's the go to tactic used by Biden voters such as Bearded Vol when people dare question the mainstream news narrative.
No this all started because you once again stuck your nose in the middle of an exchange not knowing what the hell you are talking about as usual. And BV absolutely demolished you too. You made another stupid remark on why people think Stein is bought and paid for by the bald dwarf. He proved to you exactly why that is. Nobody had claimed she is a Russian asset. Congrats on winning another debate nobody but you were having Komrade Curly 🤡

Last edited:
It'd be much more honest to simply say: you don't know what I think.

Why don't you tell us?

Would you support a 20% cut to the military in 2024 in order to fund railroad and education or homeless shelter improvements?

Why don't you tell us?

Would you support a 20% cut to the military in 2024 in order to fund railroad and education or homeless shelter improvements?

How about a 20% cut to the entire Federal govt and a massive reallocation of spending away from the military and humanitarian efforts outside our borders towards railroads and vet assistance. Deal?

Great, so you support large government funding solutions for vets and the homeless. Welcome to the team!

Well as we are going to spend an obscene amount on tons of worthless **** anyway I'd be fine with diverting some of that money and cutting a ton of fat elsewhere.

I must say I’m highly disappointed in the complete lack of fapping by our rezident bald dwarf shills over his speech marking the one year anniversary of his three day special military operation totally not an invasion.

This far we’ve got one drive by drop and scoot of coach red pill fapping a little over the bald dwarf, a mere drive by high five by the chief shill, and a third trying, badly as usual, to play zone defense from the onslaught against his own stupid remarks again.

Perhaps it’s time for shill mobilization too. However based on the quality of the military results I’d expect our local shilling quality to only plummet also. Sad! And hilarious of course 😂

Probably both. They haven't been able to rotate forces out of Transnistria since 2015 when Moldova cut off access.
Oooooh if they do that and the head count goes up I’d guess Romania bares their fangs in warning.

And I’ll bet those troops in Transnistria are happy where they are at since the next stop is likely the airfield in Belgorod as they transition to Donbass.

Speaking of M1s they may be getting into Ukraine sooner than later. There is some talk that Biden may transfer from current stocks instead of new builds.

EXCLUSIVE: Ukraine’s M1 Abrams tanks could come from US stockpiles, official says - Breaking Defense
If we’re going to actually do it that makes much more sense. Pull from the reserve mothballed stocks, pass thru depot for relevant defit/refit, and load them on C-17’s. Spend the money on new ones for our forces.

Reactions: AM64 and Hunerwadel
I must say I’m highly disappointed in the complete lack of fapping by our rezident bald dwarf shills over his speech marking the one year anniversary of his three day special military operation totally not an invasion.

This far we’ve got one drive by drop and scoot of coach red pill fapping a little over the bald dwarf, a mere drive by high five by the chief shill, and a third trying, badly as usual, to play zone defense from the onslaught against his own stupid remarks again.

Perhaps it’s time for shill mobilization too. However based on the quality of the military results I’d expect our local shilling quality to only plummet also. Sad! And hilarious of course 😂

zelenskii-%D0%B7%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9.gif

Reactions: NorthDallas40

VN Store

Back