War in Ukraine

Septic’s opinion is meaningless to me. But yours…. I wouldn’t know what to do with myself if you thought ill of me..
I doubt I’ll ever think ill of you you’re my favorite porcine buddy. I’d actually like to meet you, mcdaddio, louder, orange burst, grand, septic and the rest of the crew one day too! And I’ll give you credit on your consistency you do think we should live up to our obligations you just think there’s a price tag on it. There is no way Ukraine can pay that now and you know that so I think you believe Europe could be spending more than they are, “Europe” here being Germany, France, and the UK. I can’t disagree with that stance. It’s hard to fault the former satellites that have stepped up like Poland though and I think you see that.

Last edited:
I doubt I’ll ever think ill of you you’re my favorite porcine buddy. I’d actually like to meet you, mcdaddio, louder, orange burst, grand, septic and the rest of the crew one day too! And I’ll give you credit on your consistency you do think we should live up to our obligations you just think there’s a price tag on it. There is no way Ukraine can pay that now and you know that so I think you believe Europe could be spending more than they are, “Europe” here being Germany, France, and the UK. I can’t disagree with that stance. It’s hard to fault the former satellites that have stepped up like Poland though and I think you see that.

Last I heard we’re all planning on attending your funeral to well divvy things up…

Yes, Europe who we’ve been subsidizing theis defense for over 70 Years should be footing the bill.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Last I heard we’re all planning on attending your funeral to well divvy things up…

Yes, Europe who we’ve been subsidizing theis defense for over 70 Years should be footing the bill.
You need to make a play to get my boat. I want it to go to someone who appreciates it and not her new 25 year old boy toy who will just wreck it

Just a point of reflection. When I started this thread a year ago I was hoping Putin wouldn't be so stupid as to plunge Europe back into another needless war of expansion but he did so. Anyone who followed the buildup through the OSINT accounts that were documenting it knew what was coming and the sense of dread that followed. Hoping 2023 will be the year of victory because the only thing that will stop this if Putin is defeated here.

No this all started because you once again stuck your nose in the middle of an exchange not knowing what the hell you are talking about as usual. And BV absolutely demolished you too. You made another stupid remark on why people think Stein is bought and paid for by the bald dwarf. He proved to you exactly why that is. Nobody had claimed she is a Russian asset. Congrats on winning another debate nobody but you were having Komrade Curly 🤡
Lol. He didn't destroy anybody or prove anything by sharing that NBC News article which acts as religious gospel for him. I can also show you what NBC was saying about the unvaccinated or about anyone who question the safety of the Covid vaccines over these past few years. Turned out to be garbage so now they are backpedaling.

And you really are starting to embarrass yourself in this thread and many of us are now on to your game. In no way are you conservative, moderate, libertarian or any of that you claimed to be in the past. You are a complete brainwashed left wing nut. And a Biden voter to top it off.

zelenskii-%D0%B7%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9.gif
You guys really do love Emperor Cokeinsky.

Reactions: OrangeBoro
Just a point of reflection. When I started this thread a year ago I was hoping Putin wouldn't be so stupid as to plunge Europe back into another needless war of expansion but he did so. Anyone who followed the buildup through the OSINT accounts that were documenting it knew what was coming and the sense of dread that followed. Hoping 2023 will be the year of victory because the only thing that will stop this if Putin is defeated here.
If Russia prevails in Ukraine they won’t stop until all non NATO bordering (or newly bordering) countries are assimilated in sane made up historical ethnic tie stupid narrative.

I cannot believe they would be stupid enough to actually attack a NATO member and invoke article 5 that would be their end. If the bald dwarf sees himself going out and tries to make that play hopefully he will be neutralized from within.

But I think those are the only two end options. Either Russia prevails or the Russian government collapses.

Reactions: AM64
This should get some shill Jimmies rustled.

US lawmaker in Kyiv: Momentum shifting toward ATACMS, F-16s for Ukraine

The lawmaker, who met with President Volodymyr Zelenskiy, said the Ukrainian leader gave him a wishlist of weapons including the F-16s and ATACMS, which he said were intended "to go all the way into Crimea" to hit Iranian drones used in recent air strikes.

The lawmaker is Republican chair of the House Foreign Affairs Committee Michael McCaul

Lol. He didn't destroy anybody or prove anything by sharing that NBC News article which acts as religious gospel for him. I can also show you what NBC was saying about the unvaccinated or about anyone who question the safety of the Covid vaccines over these past few years. Turned out to be garbage so now they are backpedaling.

And you really are starting to embarrass yourself in this thread and many of us are now on to your game. In no way are you conservative, moderate, libertarian or any of that you claimed to be in the past. You are a complete brainwashed left wing nut. And a Biden voter to top it off.
You’re right about one thing Komrade Curly and only one thing. The written record is all here for everyone to see and “we” absolutely see when the embarrassment is. Same place it usually is 🤡

VN Store

Back