War in Ukraine

That’s definitely an undeniable truth. I wonder how many of their ICBMs actually work? I guess they’d only need one. If they nuked Kyiv, does any country still support them? From the evidence we’ve seen, how quickly would NATO forces be able to neutralize them?

The minute 1 nuke flys many nukes will start flying. We’d all be fooked

Not gonna post the picture, but Prigozhin, in order to bring attention to Wagner's lack of ammunition and heavy weapons, just posted a photo of Wagner's losses from yesterday in Bakhmut. Had to be at least 50 bodies. And those are just the ones Wagner actually recovered.
Saw it on Twitter this morning while on break. Ridiculous waste of life.

Not gonna post the picture, but Prigozhin, in order to bring attention to Wagner's lack of ammunition and heavy weapons, just posted a photo of Wagner's losses from yesterday in Bakhmut. Had to be at least 50 bodies. And those are just the ones Wagner actually recovered.

Prigozhin crying crocodile tears over soldiers that he'd have no problem watching being sledgehammered to death, or shot for not advancing, is just political theater for VK and telegram.

Could be the gods way of telling the turkeys to quit be obstructionists and get with the NATO program. Sweden and Finland should be considered good gets for NATO - too good to let the turkeys screw it up.
Interesting angle. Even God hates the bald dwarf. I mean it’s clear he does but this isn’t a very mysterious way 😂

We've thrown incredible amounts of money at social problems in the US; and if anything, we've regressed or the problems have become worse. You can't legislate social equity, and we obviously haven't spent it away either (remember the War on Poverty, all the safety nets, stimulus programs, grants and preferred status for minority businesses, etc). We can't even get a lot of people to actually benefit from free education. Time to recognize that people need to fix their own problems - tough love if you like. Redistribution of wealth and income just isn't getting the job done; it actually looks to have made the issues worse. On the other hand, Ukraine is fighting for survival. It's worth a helping hand for people willing to fight for something better or to fight for their freedom.

Time to recognize that people need to fix their own problems is exactly my point. Ukraine isn't my problem. And this war will end up being no different than the other numerous conflicts we jumped into. A waste of money and life.

Reactions: AM64 and BeardedVol
Lol...so have you heard NATO nations are going back to the pre-Trump habits of not committing a certain % of their budget to NATO? We know the Biden Administration is making up for it.
No I haven’t heard that. And it also doesn’t agree with the published increases in spending in their published budgets. Did this come from the same place saying we’ve spent $200B in Ukraine where ever that is?

Reactions: AM64 and Hunerwadel
Hope @Rasputin_Vol got his 500 rubles and some hot tea before supplies ran out.

Context: Russia paid attendees 500 rubles each to show up for some fatherland day celebration where Putin was speaking.

Lol. Yeah right. Moldova couldn't even defeat Transnistria when they fought. Plus Transnistria has been governing themselves for over 30 years now. What business is it of ours anyways. Plus your pal Louder said it was okay for people to revolt and determine their independence.
Yes the Moldovans did defeat the Transnistrians. The only reason Transnistria still exists is because those Russians got directly involved. Transnistria was a "lot", relative term, bigger when it started the civil war than where it ended.

See the Battle of Tighin. And Rutosky's involvement, he ordered the Russians to help, and they did.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
No I haven’t heard that. And it also doesn’t agree with the published increases in spending in their published budgets. Did this come from the same place saying we’ve spent $200B in Ukraine where ever that is?

Do you know for sure how much is going vs not going? This administration is corrupt. I'm guessing you don't know they are sending prison inmates covid checks either because no one is talking about it.

I'm also guessing you don't know they are waving 10's of thousands of student loan debt for some without Americans knowing they are doing it and it being challenged by the Supreme Court because of language from years ago they are using.

I'm also guessing you don't know they are waving 10's of thousands of student loan debt for some without Americans knowing they are doing it and it being challenged by the Supreme Court because of language from years ago they are using.
Nope I’d read about that. And it had nothing to do with the topic at hand

I've read it. And if your stance is based on honoring agreements I respect that. It's still not beneficial for the US, and I wish we would've never involved ourselves in the first place.
I agree with your last sentence. We have no business entering agreements like this so far away from our own borders. But when we do we have to honor them.

Reactions: Ttucke11

VN Store

Back