War in Ukraine

Again Russia has been bombing Ukraine for a year now and the weapons are still flowing. Only way to truly prevent western aid is a ground operation along the border and the Russians do not have the capacity to launch such an offensive.
And yet, they still beg for more....

So what happens to them once they get on the battlefield?

And yet, they still beg for more....

So what happens to them once they get on the battlefield?
They use them yo kill your orc buddies. And munitions and ammo don’t replenish themselves thus the steady flow that you’re struggling to show the bald dwarf to be able to do a damn thing about

Agreed. My angle is more maintenance and spares. Our combat aircraft is simply much more complex than our ground vehicles. And more temperamental also.

Russian planes are generally made to handle not well maintained runways, too; ours aren't. Several if not all Russian fighters have covers to block the intakes and pull in air from above on takeoff. Ours just gobble up whatever a bad runway feeds them and FODs the engine(s).

Oh FFS. Then why didn’t the bald dwarf attack in 2017-2020?

Damn, ND, how many times do the Pootin lovers have to tell you, Russia was trying in good faith to negotiate and finally just accepted that Ukraine wasn't going to roll over for them. I mean it was rape ... but she was asking for it and wouldn't play nice.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
I would guess with the current horrible state in Turkey due to the earthquake that back room politics will occur and Turkey’s current situation will be leveraged. I’m not saying it’s right it’s just the way things are.

Could be the gods way of telling the turkeys to quit be obstructionists and get with the NATO program. Sweden and Finland should be considered good gets for NATO - too good to let the turkeys screw it up.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Bro you have me twisted. We agree on a lot of things. I would prefer the federal government be cut into tiny pieces and have their budget shredded. My point was that's never going to happen, so if we are going to spend a stupid amount of money, how about we do it for Americans?

We've thrown incredible amounts of money at social problems in the US; and if anything, we've regressed or the problems have become worse. You can't legislate social equity, and we obviously haven't spent it away either (remember the War on Poverty, all the safety nets, stimulus programs, grants and preferred status for minority businesses, etc). We can't even get a lot of people to actually benefit from free education. Time to recognize that people need to fix their own problems - tough love if you like. Redistribution of wealth and income just isn't getting the job done; it actually looks to have made the issues worse. On the other hand, Ukraine is fighting for survival. It's worth a helping hand for people willing to fight for something better or to fight for their freedom.

How anyone, don't care what you believe about the situation, not have the biggest take away being that Russia has a shat military is beyond comprehension. Potentially worse than Iraq's overhyped military.

That’s definitely an undeniable truth. I wonder how many of their ICBMs actually work? I guess they’d only need one. If they nuked Kyiv, does any country still support them? From the evidence we’ve seen, how quickly would NATO forces be able to neutralize them?

Widespread attacks last night deep into Russian-occupied areas including Mariupol. Russian air defense went bonkers trying to defend... numerous locations deep in Donbas.

Odds are this is the debut of the GLSDB with a range of 151 kms.

If Russian AA is incapable of intercepting these relatively slow-moving missiles, they've got even more serious logistics issues.

Basically, Russians will now have to move back all significant ammo dumps, CandC, large troop concentrations, etc. Not just a little distance, but roughly 2x further back... which pretty much covers all of Eastern and Southern Ukraine down to Northern Crimea.

Also of note, it was announced that the US recently approved modified JDAMs to Ukraine. Military not providing specifics, but speculation is they are JDAM-ERs - extended range kits. :cool:

Australian-military-receives-JDAM-ER-wing-kits.jpg

Last edited:
Mariupol has been in peace and tranquility since last spring.

So why are you celebrating this right now?

Awww Chuckles the fun part is just beginning! Sit back, pop and cold one, and enjoy the fireworks show where all your Russian buddies get blown up straight to hell.

And thank you for your ongoing financial support of the Ukrainian armed forces! :)

jason-momoa-folding-chair.gif

Last edited:
Not gonna post the picture, but Prigozhin, in order to bring attention to Wagner's lack of ammunition and heavy weapons, just posted a photo of Wagner's losses from yesterday in Bakhmut. Had to be at least 50 bodies. And those are just the ones Wagner actually recovered.

History has proven that certain events were drips that eventually escalated into larger conflicts. We have always known Russia's aspirations to get back the old USSR block. I believe the event that started this whole thing was not necessarily Russia going into Ukraine, but them waiting until the United States elected another weak leader.

Biden is that weak leader. So whether or not to give Ukraine is not the core issue. The core issue is realizing there is a failure in the White House that made Russia believe they could go into Ukraine. Expect China to make moves in Russia's direction in the coming months while we continue to see high inflation and massive debt.

I think the Republican congress may be serious about cuts to offset a debt ceiling increase.

VN Store

Back