War in Ukraine

So what it boils down to you is you don't want them to be allies. You want them to be enemies because that's all your brain knows and is able to process. I understand now.
No that’s yet another made up stupid ass conclusion to try and support your latest idiotic diatribe. I clearly said I couldn’t care less. You’re dismissed again Curly

No that’s yet another made up stupid ass conclusion to try and support your latest idiotic diatribe. I clearly said I couldn’t care less. You’re dismissed again Curly
Oh I have a feeling if those 2 ever became allies you'd throw a tantrum. You would love more than never ending conflict and tension between the two. Volgr is definitely onto something about this cult he speaks of.

Oh I have a feeling if those 2 ever became allies you'd throw a tantrum. You would love more than never ending conflict and tension between the two. Volgr is definitely onto something about this cult he speaks of.
“The sky is green”

“No the sky is clearly blue”

“So since you’ve admitted that the sky is green…”

🤡 🤡 🤡

That’s ok Moe. The 200+ Leo 1’s and 2’s should hold them over as well as those redirected T-72’s. How much longer do we have to get our laughs in?

Militarily 500 modern MBT with logistics could roll like butter with proper air support and logs.

I would think DC is playing a game from D to O. Why ATACMS is so different

Militarily 500 modern MBT with logistics could roll like butter with proper air support and logs.

I would think DC is playing a game from D to O. Why ATACMS is so different
The crew matters too. We’ve seen plenty of videos of idiot Russian tank crews using 💩 “tactics”. Put those morons in an M1 and they’d drive it straight into a minefield.

After backing over half the infantry support within 50 feet of them.

Yep those “tactics”. I especially liked the idiot driver that hung the main gun tube on the IFV and yanked it around because he was an unaware idiot and wouldn’t stop. Those idiots would still be idiots in M1’s and the tanks would still get blown up.

Reactions: AM64 and BeardedVol
Fpt97X0XsAM4tmw

So no planes or helicopters lost. Russia must not be flying much right now.

Peace, sure.

If you have a question, ask it. Dont dance around and hide behind multiple different discussions.

1. They should be allies.
2. You want them to kill each other.
3. Do you want peace?

Very round about way to go.

Being at peace would not make them allies.

Freedom at Midnight by Larry Collins and Dominique Lapierre is a great book describing the partition of India and Pakistan and why it was necessary. A great start for anyone who doesn't understand why India and Pakistan don't play well together. They also wrote O Jerusalem! which gets into why Israel and Palestinians don't play well together ... and how Britain and the UN completely screwed up the process. Both are excellent books.

Freedom at Midnight by Larry Collins and Dominique Lapierre is a great book describing the partition of India and Pakistan and why it was necessary. A great start for anyone who doesn't understand why India and Pakistan don't play well together. They also wrote O Jerusalem! which gets into why Israel and Palestinians don't play well together ... and how Britain and the UN completely screwed up the process. Both are excellent books.
No no no. You’re gonna be really REALLY mad when they become allies amirite Curly / @DonjoVol ? 😂

Reactions: tntar heel and AM64
Eh, I cant say before this I had particularly strong feelings about either. Maybe like watching USC play UCLA or Cal.

It's got a name behind it that's going to draw me in, but they have been down long enough where I dont think a win for either side really matters.

To me this is more like watching Bama take on another football power - like UT Martin, and watching Bama get their butts beat. It's far more about seeing Russia punished for aggression, inhuman behavior, and theft of property than any real sentiment for Ukraine. Ukraine could be replaced by any number of other countries, and my sentiments would be the same. One day China will probably try a similar move, and my sentiments will go toward the other country ... unless it happens to be N Korea or Russia, and we could just hope for a war of annihilation between the two.

To me this is more like watching Bama take on another football power - like UT Martin, and watching Bama get their butts beat. It's far more about seeing Russia punished for aggression, inhuman behavior, and theft of property than any real sentiment for Ukraine. Ukraine could be replaced by any number of other countries, and my sentiments would be the same. One day China will probably try a similar move, and my sentiments will go toward the other country ... unless it happens to be N Korea or Russia, and we could just hope for a war of annihilation between the two.

@AM64 wins the internet today. My feelings exactly. Except russia has NEVER been Bama. They are a third world nation with nukes, and a homicidal army utterly devoid of ethics or morality. This is the army that air dropped explosive toys in AFG to maim children. Watching them getting their asses absolutely kicked is pure bliss.

If that two bit clown show of a military has to actually fight combatants instead of murdering children, they are embarrassed and killed in large numbers. If they ever engaged with a NATO army, let alone the US, their army would be destroyed within weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: tbh and AM64

This right here ^^^^

I have zero love for Zelensky or his corrupt government (Which is why we should NEVER send cash!!!). But, not only is Russia corrupt, they have opposed us on pretty much everything since World War II. I would use Vandy playing Bama in football as a comparison. I can't stand Vandy, but I sure hope the beat Bama!

Reactions: tbh and AM64

VN Store

Back